What's new

The Taliban "mullah" government is much more competent than Pakistan's government. How?

TheSolution

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How is the government which the world, including liberals from Pakistan, insults as fanatical extremist mullahs so much more competent and intelligent than the Pakistani national government itself?

Watch some of these interviews and their released statements. These "mullahs" have more wisdom and intelligence than the so-called Pakistani government.

He is speaking better and more coherent English than any Pakistani politican I've seen. Even more than our army chiefs and air chiefs. And he is making strong arguments and concise points.

Can liberal mullah haters please explain how these "mullah extremist" terrorists are thousand times more competent and well spoken than our national government??

@PanzerKiel @Signalian @Mirzali Khan @villageidiot @epebble @Maula Jatt @_NOBODY_ @CLUMSY @KaiserX @Goenitz @ThunderCat @Rusty2 @Foinikas

I think we can confidently say, Afghanistan's state institutions are clearly much more stronger than even Pakistan's, they are competent and well managed by the right people. Intelligent people are running them.

Why is Pakistan not like this?

Because desi uncle ego mentality has destroyed any system of accountability against nepotism, corruption and there is no real policy of meritocracy.

If dynastic politics and propping up random inexperienced idiots does not stop, even Afghanistan is going to leap forward ahead of us!

We have circuses 🎪, other countries have proper institutions. We require introspection and strict reforms.

Last edited:
How is the government which the world, including liberals from Pakistan, insults as fanatical extremist mullahs so much more competent and intelligent than the Pakistani national government itself?

Watch some of these interviews and their released statements. These "mullahs" have more wisdom and intelligence than the so-called Pakistani government.

He is speaking better and more coherent English than any Pakistani politican I've seen. Even more than our army chiefs and air chiefs. And he is making strong arguments and concise points.

Can liberal mullah haters please explain how these "mullah extremist" terrorists are thousand times more competent and well spoken than our national government??

@PanzerKiel @Signalian @Mirzali Khan @villageidiot @epebble @Maula Jatt @_NOBODY_ @CLUMSY @KaiserX @Goenitz @ThunderCat @Rusty2
one should not underestimate the afghans, They may not have the best schools or universities BUT they definitely have street smart.

Most of us are academically 'book' smart but those who are street smart are the ones that survive most ordeals.

one should not underestimate the afghans, They may not have the best schools or universities BUT they definitely have street smart.

Most of us are academically 'book' smart but those who are street smart are the ones that survive most ordeals.
I don't underestimate Afghans ever, they are intelligent people.

On average I would say they are more intelligent than Pakistanis, but just don't have the same opportunities.

I never wrongfully disrespect an enemy unless it is serious criticism.

You must always understand the reality of the situation if you plan on facing it head on. No point of delusional self-boasting based on lies.

You have the government of the IEA and the government of Pakistan

One is loyal to its people and wants their state to grow

The other steals from its people, has no long-term goals, and doesn't give a damn if the state grows or not.

You have the government of the IEA and the government of Pakistan

One is loyal to its people and wants their state to grow

The other steals from its people, has no long-term goals, and doesn't give a damn if the state grows or not.
Dynastic politics and propping up random idiots has made our institutions useless and deteriorated them.

We are not growing and instead regressing due to this.

Curse the fucking establishment and the army cunts.

These guys just keep going up in my estimation giving sky interviews . They kick WEST asses and now will probably run rings around the so called developed Pakistan. I know who I will be putting my money on to come on top

These guys just keep going up in my estimation giving sky interviews . They kick WEST asses and now will probably run rings around the so called developed Pakistan. I know who I will be putting my money on to come on top
Exactly

Pakistan continues to waste decades due to the ego and corruption of an extreme minority

It is costing us our national institutions becoming circuses for clowns

The world progresses and we fall behind

On average I would say they are more intelligent than Pakistanis
Would not agree with u on this, have worked with Afghans and Indians, who were educated in western universities, Most of them i found to be dumb, would not break text book rules and no creativity or cost effectiveness in their design, compared to most pakistani's that have studied in pak and moved abroad. You will find alot of pakistan's in consultancy firm's of europe and also we have the highest percent of engineers in europe with PE. If you want to check creativity of certain people than, the jobs revolving around the design work are the ones to look into, not bragging but we pakistani's excel in that atleast in my field that is CE. The afghans especially are stubborn, don't accept their mistakes and don't learn from others, will defend their mistakes no matter what.

Exactly

Pakistan continues to waste decades due to the ego and corruption of an extreme minority

It is costing us our national institutions becoming circuses for clowns

The world progresses and we fall behind

Dear Brother , they are Not the same people. Most of the leaders of the old Taliban are dead. The leaders now are the next generation very savvy. Compared to our corrupt dinosaurs spend all their silly time squabbling over whose party’s turn it is run Pakistan for the next 5 years devoid of any answer’s to Pakistan on coming ruin , fckers

Would not agree with u on this, have worked with Afghans and Indians, who were educated in western universities, Most of them i found to be dumb, would not break text book rules and no creativity or cost effectiveness in their design, compared to most pakistani's that have studied in pak and moved abroad. You will find alot of pakistan's in consultancy firm's of europe and also we have the highest percent of engineers in europe with PE. If you want to check creativity of certain people than, the jobs revolving around the design work are the ones to look into, not bragging but we pakistani's excel in that atleast in my field that is CE. The afghans especially are stubborn, don't accept their mistakes and don't learn from others, will defend their mistakes no matter what.
This is nice to hear I guess.

But on a serious note we require strict reforms because the individuals you've described don't get a chance to play a pivotal role in our national institutions.

Our core institutions are left to corrupt greedy dogs, who are incompetent and only care about themselves.

The difference between Afghanistan which just escaped decades of war and us, just highlights how bad our institutions are.

Strict reforms required:

-Prioritisation of meritocracy
-Harsh punishments against nepotism and corruption
-Stop all political engineering and allow healthy nationalist political competition to thrive
-Stop propping up random people who are corrupt and don't care about the country
-Stop dynastic politics

Dear Brother , they are Not the same people. Most of the leaders of the old Taliban are dead. The leaders now are the next generation very savvy. Compared to our corrupt dinosaurs spend all their silly time squabbling over whose party’s turn it is run Pakistan for the next 5 years devoid of any answer’s to Pakistan on coming ruin , fckers
💯

I truly hope the PDM & Bajwa bastards get lynched, nothing less.

I hold no hope for Pakistan due to current crop of sHit ruling our Pakistan. This 2party system back home needs breaking up and dismantling and sent to the dustbin. It was slowly happening , until Army poked their fcKing noses in snd ruined it by chucking out Pm Imran Khan. He was a real threat to this status quo we had for over 70 years.

I like a lot of aspects about Afghanistan that Pakistan should learn from.

- Preservation of it's culture and language - including displaying it even on international platforms. They don't allow globalised culture to infiltrate them.

- Unapologetically Muslim and don't let go of their cultural values for some whites in Europe or liberal cucks. No inferiority complex.

- Are willing to die defending their values and beliefs.

- The respect for meritocracy and allowing powerful institutions to flourish.

All admirable qualities of Afghanistan that Pakistan should learn from.

Well, I'll see how better can they do till Company opens a branch of Kakul in Afghanistan ........ wait is that why they sent their cadets to India for training.

:astagh:

Well, I'll see how better can they do till Company opens a branch of Kakul in Afghanistan ........ wait is that why they sent their cadets to India for training.

:o:
Trying to look for a reason to mock everyone, including your enemies, only hurts yourself.

That was a smart decision on their part, they realised they didn't have a proper quality institution for it, so went looking for one instead to create quality manpower.

In the meantime they will set up their own to the same standards.

Stop looking for a reason to boast and look down on others, instead take inspiration from the good they do and improve your own nation.

Back
Top Bottom