What's new

the stance of PDF: Joking about Islam and Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I have read a thread in which some members are baiting some member by making fun of Islam and Allah.

I am a human being who is ready to debate over anything as long as it is honest and seeking for the truth, but making fun of Islam and Allah in order to reach something means crossing the line, and triggers my frusturation about the members who do that. What is more tragic is that those members are ''muslims'' and the forum belongs to muslims and a muslim country.

I need to know your stance against such things.

Here is the link, read'em please and tell me if you are happy to see such ''jokes'' about Islam and Allah.

https://defence.pk/threads/are-russia-and-iran-arming-daesh-terrorists-in-syria.466324/

If someone insults religion, its usually straight ban. But the thread you shared didn't contain any offensive post.

Only some childish remarks of people which could have been ignored but I have deleted few posts due to low quality and strict action will be taken for anyone using the name of Allah in inappropriate manner.

Please always report such posts and action will be taken where necessary

Thank you

I see you have deleted those posts, but not enough, as a muslim I sincerely demand for the most serious punishment for those who dare to make fun of Islam and Allah.

I seriously demand!

If someone insults religion, its usually straight ban. But the thread you shared didn't contain any offensive post.

Only some childish remarks of people which could have been ignored but I have deleted few posts due to low quality and strict action will be taken for anyone using the name of Allah in inappropriate manner.

Please always report such posts and action will be taken where necessary

Thank you

We can discuss if it is against the Islam and Allah or not, in the end will you promise me to leave your Moderation responsibility?

If you are, then bring those posts back into that thread during our discussion, and let us see what other muslims think about those ''jokes''.

Are you ready for such thing?

I see you have deleted those posts, but not enough, as a muslim I sincerely demand for the most serious punishment for those who dare to make fun of Islam and Allah.

I seriously demand!

We can discuss if it is against the Islam and Allah or not, in the end will you promise me to leave your Moderation responsibility?

If you are, then bring those posts back into that thread during our discussion, and let us see what other muslims think about those ''jokes''.

Are you ready for such thing?
Not at all

Please try to take things lightly. We do not appreciate blasphemous content for any religion on PDF and will continue to take strict action wherever required

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom