What's new

The soft, weak Chinese cite concerns for international law and due process

That's an entirely different matter. In Hong Kong these are all contentious issues that we acknowledge must change immediately.

What I'm saying is that India is far too soft in international diplomacy. China on the other hand has a very hard hand. Italy toyed around with India, but India let that happen to themselves.

Who do you think came out on top on the Marine issue . India or Italians? They made a not so well know case into an international news day when they had to capitulate to India's demand. Putting an ambassador under " house arrest" of sorts was not what I would call soft.

You want china's ways then you must be prepared to give up the rights you enjoy in India.

Horrifying Conditions At Masanjia Labor Camp Sparks Outrage
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ia-labor-camp_n_3044470.html?utm_hp_ref=world

Who do you think came out on top on the Marine issue . India or Italians? They made a not so well know case into an international news day when they had to capitulate to India's demand. Putting an ambassador under " house arrest" of sorts was not what I would call soft.

You want china's ways then you must be prepared to give up the rights you enjoy in India.

Jesus Tyrone Christ. You clearly fail to recognize the difference between diplomacy and law. Personally I think Italy came out on top. They gave you the marines more as a sign of mercy than duty. If they felt it was a duty they would have returned the marines when they were due. As I said, India got played.

I'm not even going to talk about human rights with an Indian, lol. Mind you, most countries in the world have or have had a terrible human rights record. Every country is a hypocrite when it comes to human rights.

Jesus Tyrone Christ. You clearly fail to recognize the difference between diplomacy and law. Personally I think Italy came out on top. They gave you the marines more as a sign of mercy than duty. If they felt it was a duty they would have returned the marines when they were due. As I said, India got played.

I'm not even going to talk about human rights with an Indian, lol. Mind you, most countries in the world have or have had a terrible human rights record. Every country is a hypocrite when it comes to human rights.

You say, I failed to recognize diplomacy vs. law, but you in your legendary mind equated the massacre by a drug lord has having the same weight as the Italian marines in error- shooting and killing some fisherman.

You also think a country( Italy) after challenging someone( India), only to cower to India's needs is considered a loss for India- then I say to you bud- you have no clue of what a diplomatic win is. In the entire scenario India was shown to be kind, merciful till the point it was going to be taken advantage off and then came down with a hammer. Showing latitude and grace is never a diplomatic error if you can back it up. And they backed it up.

Tell me genius, what do they call a country that effectively puts an ambassador under house arrest over what it clearly states as a violation of "local" laws and then wins the scenario. Of course you think Italy came on top- just like you think being forced to send a Chinese citizen to the US was a win for your ilk. Debating human rights w/ a Chinese is laughable too.

LOL he is a coconut brown from the outside but white inside, a wannabe white indian:omghaha:

The marines came back exactly the day they were supposed to return back 24th March.

Back
Top Bottom