What's new

The Sickly Smell of Surrender

The will maybe ? Or he maybe serving a purpose ......

There are wheels within wheels.

indeed. then my only objection against you and others who just casually say there are wheels within wheels but refused to accept the fact that when we try the wheels within wheels formula you guys come up with loud accusation.

the end of the story is they are being used against Pakistan and Pakistan Army , People of Pakistan.

indeed. then my only objection against you and others who just casually say there are wheels within wheels but refused to accept the fact that when we try the wheels within wheels formula you guys come up with loud accusation.

the end of the story is they are being used against Pakistan and Pakistan Army , People of Pakistan.

The first para its thora confusing ......

The first para its thora confusing ......

sorry in hurry couldnt explain.

let me rephrase:

When AFP/AP/Reuters and other US/western media outlet take TTP people on phone and their agencies fail to trace them for drone attacks people like you say "may be wheels within wheels" is the reason but the same people cry loud against Pakistani ones.

what i fail to understand is that all the drone strikes carried by NON PAKISTANI state actors fail to get TTP leadership! clearly someone NON PAKISTANI is protecting the leadership and TTP and using them as "ASSETS" against the Pak Army and military instalations!

sorry in hurry couldnt explain.

let me rephrase:

When AFP/AP/Reuters and other US/western media outlet take TTP people on phone and their agencies fail to trace them for drone attacks people like you say "may be wheels within wheels" is the reason but the same people cry loud against Pakistani ones.

Thanks for the explanation.

Of all them, it's Pakistan that's on the receiving end so one expects them to act should they wish to. For the rest of the world it's only time pass.

Also, one would expect an surge of pressure from the ppl of Pak on their govt actually army to act or explain their inaction. It's missing so far.

Lastly, we do not live in an equal world - Kahin pe nigahein Kahin pe nishana.

what i fail to understand is that all the drone strikes carried by NON PAKISTANI state actors fail to get TTP leadership! clearly someone NON PAKISTANI is protecting the leadership and TTP and using them as "ASSETS" against the Pak Army and military instalations!

Its actually the other way round..The non pakistani drones have killed TTP founding father Baitullah Mehsud,and several senior TTP leaders like mullah dadullah,Ilyas Kashmiri,Moulvi Nazir etc..How many senior TTP senior leaders have Pak army killed/Captured..?

Fair enough, - but whose responsibility is it to get the leadership of the TTP? Whose responsibility is the safety and security of Pakistan?

Fair enough, - but whose responsibility is it to get the leadership of the TTP? Whose responsibility is the safety and security of Pakistan?

There are two institutions charged with that responsibility; the Armed Forces and the Parliament.

The Pak-Mil is seriously under-powered in terms of the tech required for counter-insurgency. There is an urgent need for surveillance and strike-capable drones to hit targets quickly and efficiently while minimizing the risk to our soldiers.

Second, operations against the criminals need tonnes of cash, something that we don't have atm.

Third, forget the remote areas of Pakistan, many people in urban zones still don't have access to clean water, health facilities and education. How do we defeat the terrorist mindset in simple folk if we can't even show them that something called the "government" exists?

I can certainly agree with you that the Military can do a better job, but there are things that the government needs to do as well.

Thank you for that excellent post - I will take exception with one point:

The Pak-Mil is seriously under-powered in terms of the tech required for counter-insurgency

Forget about Firenghi COIN - governance yes, certainly - however, making the Insurgent DEAD, does not require any high tech, go after them and make them be dead

Back
Top Bottom