What's new

The 'Shotej Bengal' infantry contingent- the future BD army infantry (video)

Here is what I see and I will be brutally honest.

* good old BJPs.
*New helmets?
*NVGs
*GPS devices
*Radio sets
*Type 81 with scopes

Will this become standard bangladeshi infantry equipment ? Probably not! Why? Because Bangladesh is a poor nation with a very small defence budget and a big military.

Who are they? Probably bangladeshi SF (who were very poor equipped (talking about army commandos- with those miners helmet mounted lights and old heavy BJPs and stock type-81s).

They are not SF, that's for sure. They are normal infantry. Will this become standard bangladeshi infantry equipment ? Yes, but not within one year, it will probably take place in phases. We don't have a big military, Just an average sized one.

:omghaha::omghaha: funny butthurt fella :omghaha::omghaha:

anyway do u understand bangla commentary ? :sarcastic:
Why would I be butthurt when our infantry are already better equipped than these guys (apart from the GPS devices which aren't needed for each individual unless they are SF),nor does Bangladesh poses any threat to us nor is it some sort of regional power ?

Why would I be butthurt when our infantry are already better equipped than these guys (apart from the GPS devices which aren't needed for each individual unless they are SF),nor does Bangladesh poses any threat to us nor is it some sort of regional power ?
ahahahaha since when we are talking about india and regional power here ? dude stop taking weed.

you need to ask question before giving stupid comment which makes me laugh ahahahaha
they are regular solider, it is part of modernization progam.

ahahahaha since when we are talking about india and regional power here ? dude stop taking weed.

you need to ask question before giving stupid comment which makes me laugh ahahahaha
they are regular solider, it is part of modernization progam.
Sir please talk some sense you come off as a teenager.Where did in mention india etc? (I'm not indian but a Pakistani-Punjabi-Rajput)
And that post was directed at your "butthurt" comment.

Sir please talk some sense you come off as a teenager.Where did in mention india etc? (I'm not indian but a Pakistani-Punjabi-Rajput)
And that post was directed at your "butthurt" comment.
oh ok my bad... replace Pakistan in place of India :enjoy:

when u having trouble to accept BD armed forces are modernizing, it really shows u are butthurt.

when you are commenting without understanding,
i am making more sense than u are doing. lol

oh ok my bad... replace Pakistan in place of India :enjoy:

when u having trouble to accept BD armed forces are modernizing, it really shows u are butthurt.

when you are commenting without understanding,
i am making more sense than u are doing. lol
Good luck my friend .

11025976_793517037400499_8986317762464665872_o.jpg

every thing but the name "shotej" is going to be to their advantage

Here is what I see and I will be brutally honest.

* good old BJPs.
*New helmets?
*NVGs
*GPS devices
*Radio sets
*Type 81 with scopes

Will this become standard bangladeshi infantry equipment ? Probably not! Why? Because Bangladesh is a poor nation with a very small defence budget and a big military.

Who are they? Probably bangladeshi SF (who were very poor equipped (talking about army commandos- with those miners helmet mounted lights and old heavy BJPs and stock type-81s).
:omghaha::omghaha: funny butthurt fella :omghaha::omghaha:

anyway do u understand bangla commentary ? :sarcastic:
i didn't find anything butt hurt about the first comment. a new/upgraded infantry division is a good sign for the country. but why do you not accept anything other than praise singing?

yes it troubles, video is not great.

1. Night vision
2. Head to Head communication set.
3. GPS device which can be used anywhere in the world (on wrist)
4. Bullet proof vest and Ballastic helmet
5. dust protecting goggles
6. collimator sight (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsights) with BD-08 mark 2 assault rifle

The only one thing I can see sharply in the video is SAMSUNG.. Lol.. Just Kidding.. :D

Could u please add more detail of BD-08 Mk2 and it's photos..? If so that will be great..

Do you have any information regarding the ACOG sight??Some years ago I read a news about ARTDOC developing an ACOG sight,so I think it is Bangladeshi made!!

anyone??! please!!

Back
Top Bottom