What's new

The 'problem' with Kashmir's accession to Pakistan

How long have you been in Kashmir? Our side that is.

I have been there since 1951 and seen it evolve in long tenures in Kashmir therein.

What's your problem about Indians?

was there visiting my native village noorpura in islamabad district of valley[ indians call it 'anantnag' Anyways i interact with many kashmiri friends and relatives in IoK regularly. n my prob with indians is that this thread is an issue between pakistani and kashmiri brothers. indians don't need to poke their nose here.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

sorry the fact that i posted this thread here was a mistake. how can i fix this?

Talha you alienated youself from a majority of Pakistanis on this forum the moment you said you have a problem with Kashmir's accession to Pakistan.

who the hell told u ,jack sparrow, that our struggle is secular and nationalistic. Hell, even the JKLF used to use islamist slogans in early 1990s coz they knew this was an islamic struggle. visit any pro-freedom kashmiri page on fb, they'll tell u the same thing

who the hell told u ,jack sparrow, that our struggle is secular and nationalistic. Hell, even the JKLF used to use islamist slogans in early 1990s coz they knew this was an islamic struggle. visit any pro-freedom kashmiri page on fb, they'll tell u the same thing

Kashmir is an integral part of India and will be protected as such.

You are free to do whatever you want.

i never said i have a problem with kashmir's accession to pakistan, in fact thats what i WANT. I am simply saying that i have a problem with secularists[and so do the majority of kashmiri muslims] and they r creating hurdles in the goal of accession to pakistan by alienating kashmiris 4m pakistan, who dreamt of pakistan as an islamic utopia[which it shall become, inshaallah]

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

our slogans have been -
azadi ka matlab kya?la ilaha ilallah
pakistan se rishta kya?la ilaha ilallah

THANKS FOR BEING HONEST.

@Talha: You are chosing a very inoppurtune time to convey your message. Right now the Pakistani government is struggling against Islamic groups it created 20 years back, and world opinion is against any religious, especially islamic movement. No one would support such a struggle right now.

Exactly, your struggle or mischief as I shall call it, is nothing more than religious bigotry and bipartisan expedience at best, shelling the aspirations of those, like Kashmiri Pundits, who do not want to be a part of your band of hooligans and paid stone-pelters.

Like Pakistan needs more religious fanaticism injected in its veins, which wipes out the even the of traces of more reasonable secular ideologues (which have begun sprouting these days)..but what ever Pakistanis decide..I mean if they want their country to turn into the likes of Afghanistan under Taliban control..who are we to object..more power to them!

whats wrong with kashmir being an islamic issue?
it is an issue that is almost the same as palestine

Nationhood and religion are not the same thing.

Have a look at the rising of normal people in the Middle East and North Africa.

Or even see the chaos that is happening in Pakistan, which was never there before. Ever since Zia, religious and sectarian divides, subnationalism have surfaced and is eating into the innards of Pakistan.

One can blame foreign elements, but then a huge problem cannot be the sole reason of foreign interference. There has to be some grounds within to raise Cain.

Back
Top Bottom