What's new

The powerful ISI

thx for the link Posted. .

After going through the links it seems that India was asked to close its consulate, but the reason provided was because Pakistan thinks so, there was no evidence or any other things provided. It is natural that even if USA does not think it is true, in order to placate Pakistan they might have asked.

I also know that Mr Hoolbroke denied in press conference in Pakistan that there is any evidence of any Indian involvement. I am currently in hurry but can find you links for this news.

It also does not seems that it was said in press conference or something.

Seems like everyone has its own interpretation of this, any official statement will help what was said exactly.

So in comparison to what Hoolbroke (In press conference) said, if you can produce an evidence of press conference statement, I will believe you. Since there is a contradiction here.

Yes ISI is powerful. In Balochistan The raw agents involved and creat voilence and The pakistani Govt is also Proved that RAW agents are involved in balochistan and others also agencies. they are funding to baloch people and creating terrorism.

ISI is powerful but it is always in the news for all the wrong reasons...a notorious spy agency...should work hard to improve it's image across the world

the poor or disenfranchized are always easy targets. In this case, the man's conduct was unbefitting of a soldier, so he was dishonorably discharged. Prob he wanted payback by establishing contact with our intelligence agencies. A few sketches and maps of a few landmarks and an ordnance factory are not of too much significance or use, we probably already have that info on file to begin with.

ISI is powerful but it is always in the news for all the wrong reasons...a notorious spy agency...should work hard to improve it's image across the world
Well it's only due to politics that they are considered notorious by some. The truth is, ISI is a highly motivated, alert, organized and professional organization which is crucial for the national security interest of this great nation. Many plots and nefarious designs of certain nearby countries have been exposed and disbanded. That is mission success. We don't need to file reports and complain to the west about 'rogue' agencies. We just act, and then move on. Lt Gen. Pasha is a professional military figure and i'm happy to have him as DG ISI.

Back
Top Bottom