What's new

The murder of history in Pakistan

Some of the people bred on these books become journalists, columnists and editors of popular magazines and digests … making all possible allowances for’ the margin of duplication, we are still left with a very conservative figure of say thirty million people being told what they should not be told and hearing what they should not hear.
spot on thats where the problem lies , people were taught robbers were heros ...! and its not just Pakistani history books Islamic books are also altered to suit individuals or groups agendas ...

Absolutely Right sir...

Some of the people bred on these books become journalists, columnists and editors of popular magazines and digests … making all possible allowances for’ the margin of duplication, we are still left with a very conservative figure of say thirty million people being told what they should not be told and hearing what they should not hear.
spot on thats where the problem lies , people were taught robbers were heros ...! and its not just Pakistani history books Islamic books are also altered to suit individuals or groups agendas ...

Absolutely Right sir...

Read the posts which have been presented already, I expected that you have read the whole thread but you have not. There is no point explaining something which has already been explained, just read the whole thread, many 'lies' are presented.

No

If you cannot be bothered to make your point clear then I don't care what you have to say.

Please make a clear post for a clear answer.

The difference between Indonesia and Pakistan is that Indonesia does not have a neighbor 4x it's size that is actively hostile to it.

But thats not a reason for its history to be misquoted...
History was distorted in pakistan to give the people a sense of superiorty over hindus..
This truth is to be accepted...

Pakistan wasn't only part of this civilisation, it was also the birthplace of it. That's right, you claim you hate us yet your following a Pakistani religion :rolleyes:

another delusionary reply........ there was no pakistan then...... it was BHARAT...... be it pakistan or india..... no one hates the land..... its the people who bring shame to land....talking about radicals both in pakistan and india..... hope u understand.

You are blue blooded ..and saved by lord himself ..thank lord for that ...but never ever trouble anybody in the world for that ..otherwise whole world will trouble you ..now stay still and swim in devine sea which is especially made for you ..but dont bother us ..we hindus are happy in our own dirty lake .. Keep your divinity to yourself and be proud as much as you can .. Say a long good bye to your old dirty hindu forever and dont look back at them ..follow your devine journey as no one ever traversed ..good luck to you from your old brother ...we will feel proud of your success ..thank you

But you are not being intellectually honest.
Why?

Why do I need to be groomed to hate India?
Were you a born scholar?

My mother's uncle is still alive, being a mute from having his tongue cut out by Sikh fundos.
Oh and he is the only one who got disabled in the conflicts?

The monsters you are referring to are the lib facists, that cannot provide solutions to any problem, but beat a dead horse.
The monsters according to me are always the aggressors, why am I not amused by your argument here?

Pakistan as a society is evolving, so essentially you and other libs are preaching to the choir.

And preaching for the sake of money and doggy biscuts from Bhartis and the west.
Maybe, did you sit down and tried to verify the arguments of the libs? Oh you said you needed no grooming, right!

You are washed mate, did you know?

But thats not a reason for its history to be misquoted...
History was distorted in pakistan to give the people a sense of superiorty over hindus..
This truth is to be accepted...

I don't know if it gave a sense of superiority, but it was altered to the benefit of the leaders. They manipulated it to hide their utter incompetence.

No

If you cannot be bothered to make your point clear then I don't care what you have to say.

Please make a clear post for a clear answer.
Why will I expect an answer from a guy who doesnt even have the patience to read the material presented before. You jumped into the middle and tried to muddle the argument, no need to answer for this. Just not worth my time.

Indians just ruining this thread as usual. Their posts are not even worth a reply.

The author is absolutely oblivious to World political dynamics and Nationalism...... it is idiots like him, who jump out of bed one day and decide to pen down their distorted perception, while being all goody two shoes. People who endorse such morons belong to the same league, that is why it is said that certain jobs should be left to the professionals and by that i don't mean Defence.pk professionals. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom