What's new

The most ugly people according to each country -Indians are ugly!

I find beautiful looking people from all regions of the world.

The concept of beauty as propagated by some in this thread is based mainly on colour of skin is racist to say the least. Some of the most beautiful people have a dark skin colour.

By these d#ck measuring criteria based on skin colour, westerners are the most beautiful and Africans the ugliest? Racist thinking of people who are still 100 years in the past. Slave mindset?

Africans have various degrees of skin tone from almost jet black to light brown. They all look beautiful. Even, Paksiatnis have varying degrees of skin colour when compared from Baloch to Punjab and other areas. It would be nothing less than being retard to call a Baloch beautiful and a Punjabi or other region to be ugly based on skin tone.

Calling a nation as diverse as India to be full of ugly people, shows the insecurity of persons saying so. India has all types of looks from East to West and North to south. Each has its own set of physical beauty with all shades of skin colour and innumerable types of features.

Biggest turds are those who call Indians of one skin tone and colour. These idiots have no idea of what they are saying. Turds they are actually.

Guys, please come out of slave mindset and start seeing inner beauty.

Last edited:
People who feel the need to do such surveys are the ugliest people on earth

The skin tone of indians is really like a turd thats aged for far too long in the intestines before being shat out.

Very ugly and greasy...

African black skin tone is.much more beautiful than the turd Indian tone

Threads like these are useless. It's one thing to discuss their situation or actions but troll topics like these help no one. The only time i would post it if an Indian or Afghan called us ugly.

Calling a nation as diverse as India to be full of ugly people, shows the insecurity of persons saying so. India has all types of looks from East to West and North to south. Each has its own set of physical beauty with all shades of skin colour and innumerable types of features.
This is the most common phenotype in India. Do you think it's ugly or beautiful?
1699507331686.png

This is the most common phenotype in India. Do you think it's ugly or beautiful?
View attachment 972553
A wee bit of grooming can do wonders.

I see potential...

also, slap on a stacheless beard and a skullcap on the dude and dress him in ankle high pyjamas... put that female thing in a black tent.. and nobody be able to tell em apart from a couple from Karachi.

I find beautiful looking people from all regions of the world.

The concept of beauty as propagated by some in this thread is based mainly on colour of skin is racist to say the least. Some of the most beautiful people have a dark skin colour.

By these d#ck measuring criteria based on skin colour, westerners are the most beautiful and Africans the ugliest? Racist thinking of people who are still 100 years in the past. Slave mindset?

Africans have various degrees of skin tone from almost jet black to light brown. They all look beautiful. Even, Paksiatnis have varying degrees of skin colour if compared from Baloch to Punjab areas. It would be nothing less than being retard to call a Baloch beautiful and a Punjabi or other region to be ugly based on skin tone.

Biggest turds are those who call Indians of one skin tone and colour. These idiots have no idea of what they are saying. Turds they are actually.

Guys, please come out of slave mindset and start seeing inner beauty.

I agree. This troll thread was senseless provocation. I only respond in such manner if people troll me in this manner/

A wee bit of grooming can do wonders.

I see potential...

also, slap on a stacheless beard and a skullcap on the dude and dress him in ankle high pyjamas... put that female thing in a black tent.. and nobody be able to tell em apart from a couple from Karachi.
You'll need to convert them to Islam them for that. By statistics, we know that people possessing this phenotype are kattar virats like you - the man MIGHT have a moustache, otherwise he will only wear a loincloth, while the woman will go completely nangi (as is typical for devis from your culture).

They will likely marry each other. Rest is nobody else's fucking problem
It is a problem - I'm tired of you people acting like 3d printers for ugly genes and making the world an uglier place, one baby at the time. It's even worse now since every new gen of pajeet swings closer and closer to inceldom.

It is a problem - I'm tired of you people acting like 3d printers for ugly genes and making the world an uglier place, one baby at the time. It's even worse now since every new gen of pajeet swings closer and closer to inceldom.
Get an eye sanitizer and adapt. Maybe AI googles will come to your help in the future.

You'll need to convert them to Islam them for that. By statistics, we know that people possessing this phenotype are kattar virats like you - the man MIGHT have a moustache, otherwise he will only wear a loincloth, while the woman will go completely nangi (as is typical for devis from your culture).
not devis, dev-dasis .. earthly hoors, if you will, mein lieber freund, @Hiptullah

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom