What's new

The J-20 Gets More Stealthy And Lethal; The F-35 Is Already Obsolete

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all just got trolled by another Carlo Kopp article...

I am seeing Indian rooting for US aircraft, Chinese going off at Russian aircraft and American, well, gambit dont care...and russian is saying the Chinese is stupid, all for one Carlo Kopp article...

lol did you all realise you just got trolled by OP article? Plus you cannot compare F35 and J20, one is mass production multirole fighter another is superiority fighter, the OP article would have said the same if you make an F15SE stealth and they will render all F16 useless...

Let alone no one, not you, not me, not carlo kopps knows exactly what J20 and F35 can do and even the exact shape and form....lol

Maybe Dr Kopp should wrote an article saying the US 6th generation fighter will make J20 obsoleted...lol

Getting a little defensive? Posting one picture of the J-20 from far away and the other of the SU-35 from close up. The build quality of the SU-35 is no less then that of J-10. But instead of throwing mud at others try addressing what is in the article.

Such as, how is the F-35 "underpowered" when it has the most powerful engine on any fighter in the world. How is the F-35 not maneuverable when it has been proven to pull 9Gs. How is the F-35 'heavy', 'bloated' and 'overweight' when it is about half the size of the J-20, think about that.

I dont see any statement in the article saying F-35 is underpowered.

The article says that due to very high wing loading, F-35 will have lower agilitity.

Chinese J-20 has build quality like this.

Zc5OhHj.jpg

Russia Su-35 has build quality like this.

wqY22NH.jpg

ls2aWwU.jpg

The pictures speak for themselves. Even if you don't believe me, believe in your own eyes.

I think it is because the coating that make rivet on J-20 hiden.

I dont see any statement in the article saying F-35 is underpowered.

The article says that due to very high wing loading, F-35 will have lower agilitity.

I think it is because the coating that make rivet on J-20 hiden.

"The F-35 Junk Strike Fighter is a heavy, sluggish, unmaneuverable, underpowered, and underarmed flying pig which is decisively inferior to virtually all other fighters in the world – those in service and those in development – contrary to the gloating Lockheed Martin paid propaganda being spewed by 60 Minutes."

To make J-20 maximize its most lethal potential, it has to equip with a powerful engine. WS-15 is a make or break for us. We know that. Everyone knows that. Until then, keep talking because we are not concern with what anybody said. Only the one working on J-20 engine will know how WS-15 progress.

^^^^^
Just continuation of stupid comparisons, for what?
How do you know the age of the planes are the same?
Why do you have to put down the Russian airplanes?

images

Jingdezhen fine porcelain tea set

Want some close up shots of the JF-17?

go5X1uM.jpg

dc93jN7.jpg

su-35.jpg

I usually don't go for your troll bait but here is a high definition picture of an a different model SU-35. Notice the smooth body, different production models have different build qualities, and no model # 07 and #08 does not mean it comes from the factory in that order. Should i post a picture of a J-10 for comparison?

^^^^^
Just continuation of stupid comparisons, for what?
How do you know the age of the planes are the same?
Why do you have to put down the Russian airplanes?

images

Jingdezhen fine porcelain tea set

Because he is an insecure chest pounder. Smaller aircraft such as the JF-17 require less rivets because of the smaller surface area. The build quality not always the same from one aircraft to another.

View attachment 200724
Because he is an insecure chest pounder. Smaller aircraft such as the JF-17 require less rivets because of the smaller surface area. The build quality not always the same from one aircraft to another.

I dont want to take sides on the subject but those were not necessary

images

Ink and brush - 王中年 Wang Zhongnian

Guys ... can please leave this basing of others and chest-thumping contest !!!??

Tread closed due to being completely off topic ... will be cleaned or deleted later.

Deino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom