What's new

The Indian Rafale: Why Pakistan Should Celebrate! -Opinion (ALL Rafale posts here please)

And how long would it take for you to induct the J31? I suppose it will come fully inducted into the PAF?? [emoji58]
Throwing stones from glass houses much??
PLAAF Projected J-31 to get operational by 2020 Its Will be Stretched To 2022 or Long

After that J-31 Will clear For export for other forces Contract Formalisation and others will take 2-3 years So By Assessment say PAF Will get First J-31 Only by 2027 or Long

J10 -

Program start 1988
First flight 1998

Typhoon
Program start 1983
First flight of finalized prototype 1994

Almost every contemporary fighter in its class seems to reflect Rafale timelines. I fail to see the truth in your statements.

I am not have anybdata that j20 is super duper,but don't have any supporting data that j20 is dumb too. But let us be logical. Do you think that a military like China,who is having aspirations of defeating uncle Sam,and a.military which counted as among top 5 will simply induct an aircraft just by saying a gen 5 but actually not. I don't think so. J20 may not be a f22 killer ,but by my logic it will be better than any other gen 4 fighters. I may be wrong too...
I said it before and I say it again. this thread is not about J-20. why you guys keep bringing this up?
I posted my rebuttal against OP and people keep bringing J-20 which I didn't even mention.
reason why I claim that Rafale is unrivalled because there is no Chinese counter to it apart from SU-35 which Rafale beats comprehensibly.

PAF does not worry about Rafale fighter, India does not know which Fighter plane will be from Mother CHINA/
That will be surprise. India need traing, and spare parts from FRANCE, that will take long Time.
Pakistan do not need training etc, they all ready train for Future Fighter Planes by Mother China. Thank you Mother China.
I guess you guys missed this Gem of a post? Mother China!

Are you saying Rafale beats SU-35 comprehensively?
If so then could you kindly share the factors in more detail that form the basis of your opinion?
I am not your daddy
take some responsibility and look up the web.
if you have any comprehension in modern warfare and what the modern fighter jets carry in terms of their avionics and weapons etc then you should make up your mind
don't expect me to spell it down for you so that you can lazily nick pick it without any clue.

India wont have spent time and money on this Western Jet if SU-3x family could full fill the role.

off you go

If so then could you kindly share the factors in more detail that form the basis of your opinion?
I think being an air superiority platform, also a new design gives 35 an edge over rafale.

I am not your daddy
take some responsibility and look up the web.
if you have any comprehension in modern warfare and what the modern fighter jets carry in terms of their avionics and weapons etc then you should make up your mind
don't expect me to spell it down for you so that you can lazily nick pick it without any clue.

India wont have spent time and money on this Western Jet if SU-3x family could full fill the role.

off you go

Thank you for your response.
I have learned what I needed to.
Have a nice day.

Russians lag behind the West in semiconductor technology and electronic manufacturing
name a single non-military Russian technology product you have used

The Su-30 MKI is potent because of Israeli and French electronics. Otherwise it is a big target for the enemy radar

Russians lag behind the West in semiconductor technology and electronic manufacturing
name a single non-military Russian technology product you have used

The Su-30 MKI is potent because of Israeli and French electronics. Otherwise it is a big target for the enemy radar

Not true, Russian products are catching up. Look at PAK FA, better than anything outside US.

there was no sarcasm.

I will tell you it is NOT a joke . J-20 managed a safe flight so its airworthy.

rest you decide yourself because this thread is is about Rafale

5th generation jest are not just about individual plane but about network connectivity which provides an unmatched advantage ..America is unrivalled and unchallenged in this field hacking and cloning alone wont achieve much for China.
mental pathetic

The only combat planes that are available fully mature and able to match the Rafale are as follows

F22 Raptor............. SIMPOLY NOT FOR SALE
Euro Fighter Typhoon. ....Estimated cost $140 million
F15 silent Eagle (being purchased by Saudi Air Force for $200 million each)

The other combat plans that are available but would be slightly inferior are

F18 Super hornet @ $130 million
SU35 Flankers $85 million each
F16/60 as per UAE version with AESA radars $ 90m each
Gripen NG $100m each

To be brutally honest anything else and you guys are pissing in the wind .............. On other words lip stick on a pig

J10 inferior to even F16/52

J20
PAK FA
J31

The last 3 are in development stages only ie only 3 or 4 prototypes in existence big question marks over engines radars wea;ons mix and at least a decade away from exports .... LET ME REPEAT J20/J31 may enter service with Russia or China in 5 0r 6 years BUT you can add several more years before they start to export ie 2025 because the developer nations need time to introduce production lines , spare parts chains , doictrine , training.

INDIA DID THEIR HOME WORK thoroughly PAF will struggle for many years to find a suitable alternatives that can toe to toe with the rafale

The only combat planes that are available fully mature and able to match the Rafale are as follows

F22 Raptor............. SIMPOLY NOT FOR SALE
Euro Fighter Typhoon. ....Estimated cost $140 million
F15 silent Eagle (being purchased by Saudi Air Force for $200 million each)

The other combat plans that are available but would be slightly inferior are

F18 Super hornet @ $130 million
SU35 Flankers $85 million each
F16/60 as per UAE version with AESA radars $ 90m each
Gripen NG $100m each

To be brutally honest anything else and you guys are pissing in the wind .............. On other words lip stick on a pig

J10 inferior to even F16/52

J20
PAK FA
J31

The last 3 are in development stages only ie only 3 or 4 prototypes in existence big question marks over engines radars wea;ons mix and at least a decade away from exports .... LET ME REPEAT J20/J31 may enter service with Russia or China in 5 0r 6 years BUT you can several more years before they start to export ie 2025

INDIA DID THEIR HOME WORK thoroughly PAF will struggle for many years to find a suitable alternatives that can toe to toe with the rafale

Eurofighter might be a pain in the neck because you have to deal with 4 countries
Gripen is dependent upon Uncle Sam for licenses

I think the PAF might not like the Su-35 once they evaluate it

Back
Top Bottom