What's new

The illegal Israeli settlements that now host 400.000 illegal settlers in the West Bank explained

The problem with that logic is that Palestinians are locals and natives of that region of the Levant. You know it, I know it and genetic tests confirm this. More so than the current day Israelis.

Palestinians like other Semitic people and Arabs in general just happen to be mixed with various ancient Semitic peoples. Just like all the Jews from Arab lands have Arab admixture. You too probably as well as partial Moroccan Jewish.

Israelis on the other hand are compromized of migrants from across the Arab world (from Morocco to Yemen), Eastern Europeans and Africans.

The ancient Hebrews and Israelites (which have long ago gone extinct) were themselves not natives to what is now Israel/Palestine. The Canaanites were that.

Did you know that Herod the Great was half Hebrew and half Arab (Nabatean)?

Herod the Great - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That was over 2000 years ago.

All of us Semites have been mixing with each other for milleniums and outsiders in the ancient Middle East. From the time of the earliest cities on earth in the Levant to now.

Even intermarriages between Arab Jews and Eastern European Jews have become quite normal nowadays.

Why don't you two end this conflict?

Also seriously how can 400.000 Israelis living in those settlements in the West Bank be benefial for a two-state solution?

Palestinians can relocate to Jordan. Jordanians can give Palestinians citizenship. End of the story.

The problem with that logic is that Palestinians are locals and natives of that region of the Levant. You know it, I know it and genetic tests confirm this. More so than the current day Israelis.

Palestinians like other Semitic people and Arabs in general just happen to be mixed with various ancient Semitic peoples. Just like all the Jews from Arab lands have Arab admixture. You too probably as well as partial Moroccan Jewish.

Israelis on the other hand are compromized of migrants from across the Arab world (from Morocco to Yemen), Eastern Europeans and Africans.

The ancient Hebrews and Israelites (which have long ago gone extinct) were themselves not natives to what is now Israel/Palestine. The Canaanites were that.

Did you know that Herod the Great was half Hebrew and half Arab (Nabatean)?

Herod the Great - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That was over 2000 years ago.

All of us Semites have been mixing with each other for milleniums and outsiders in the ancient Middle East. From the time of the earliest cities on earth in the Levant to now.

Even intermarriages between Arab Jews and Eastern European Jews have become quite normal nowadays.

Why don't you two end this conflict?

Also seriously how can 400.000 Israelis living in those settlements in the West Bank be benefial for a two-state solution?

All GCC countries, especially Saudi however remain loyal friends of United States which supports Israel, you can help the Palestinians by coming out of this master-slave relationship first

All GCC countries, especially Saudi however remain loyal friends of United States which supports Israel, you can help the Palestinians by coming out of this master-slave relationship first

Are you that clown I schooled a few days ago when I countered your historical nonsense and ripped it apart?

KSA is a soverign nation and a regional power of the Middle East. With one of the biggest economies in the world and a very capable military.

Regional power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our biggest trading partner is China. Not the US. We have no US bases. We consider them an ally but don't agree with everything they do and tell them publicly when we don't. In this case on the Palestinian issue as well.

Also by that logic you have been a Russian slave for decades. Also Indians of all people should not talk about any slave-master relation. You were ruled by foreigners for centuries!:lol:
KSA has never been a western colony. Large parts of KSA and its regions have never even been ruled by any foreigners despite attempts of that. Arabians were never slaves of anyone.

Quit trolling or the moderators will deal with you. Don't destroy this thread.

I'm giving you one last warning, I dare you to troll once more.

He is really asking for it. Can you tell me what it is with those Indians and Sri Lankans (LOL) meddling in business that do not concern them let alone being hugely ignorant in the process?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom