What's new

The Hindu Terrorists !

Silverfalcon

Reaction score
This is one more massacre we have not forgotten. This is the real face of Hindu Zionists never exposed before in Pakistani media. An undercover Indian journalist took interviews by the Hindu fundamentalist organization who were responsible for violence against the Muslims of Gujrat which was immediately and conveniently blamed on Pakistan. Here are the gruesome videos prepared in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really a sad thing.....

Im surprised there is no coverage on this from internatioal media....

I would love for the muslims of india to slaughter, these *** holes.

In the end, the guyz like u can't convit any one without proof, wtf was the secret recording for ???

Then they expect us to accept a letter written by the guy to be proof that thw mumbai mascare was done by pakistan.

Last edited:
Watch there will be no replies from the indian members on this....

Brother..! Majority of indians condemn these attacks..and we are embarrased by the antics of these people... Please note its still indians who exposed these crimes against humanityy..!!!!

I hope these guys will prosecuted by the indian laws.. and not become one of the many who escape through the loop holes of law..!!!! and brother lemme tell you all indians are not like these b*****ds

this is old bro but relevant none the less! What makes us Muslims Proud to be Indian is that it is Hindus who are fighting these Hindu Zionists, and Helping the Muslims! Indeed it will be a hindu reporter who brought this out. In the end all these guys boasting they killed this many muslims etc will be brought to justice. Our Supreme Court is taking all the necessary means for it.

I would love for the muslims of india to slaughter, these *** holes.

Give me a machet and I wil do the job.

However the fact of the matter is that investigations and judicial proceedings against the perpretrators of this national shame have been underataken and justice will be delivered to the victims. Nobody will be spared

Just because you watch the same set of videos on YouTube over and over again every day, Does Not mean they occur in India with the same frequency

Any Indian misfortune is magnified 100x [frequency, and on many occasions magnitude too] in the eyes of a Pakistani

this is old bro but relevant none the less! What makes us Muslims Proud to be Indian is that it is Hindus who are fighting these Hindu Zionists, and Helping the Muslims! Indeed it will be a hindu reporter who brought this out. In the end all these guys boasting they killed this many muslims etc will be brought to justice. Our Supreme Court is taking all the necessary means for it.

Isn't your justice a little slow in this case.... i mean come on who are you trying to deceive??????? Narendra modi is a chief minister and putative prime minister of india instead of being behind the bars or worst being hanged. L.K
Advani, the one responsible for domolishing Babri mosque is also in the corridors of powers today instead of being where he deserved to be. Doesn't that show that such people are not only praised but also rewarded for their "feats". True, some people with conscience have brought out their ugly face but how many are they anyway????? what is done to people who bring out the truth??????? You would know it somewhat better than me, i guess.

However the fact of the matter is that investigations and judicial proceedings against the perpretrators of this national shame have been underataken and justice will be delivered to the victims. Nobody will be spared

Yes, they will be made chief minsiter and may be even prime minister of india as a punishment.

v can see the justice of Indian people or indian law on bhopal issue ... still nuthing man :azn:

I suggest Pakistan stops thinking about the Poor Indian Muslims and Better its own Minorities, Hindus, Qadiyanis etc. We Indian Muslims will fend for ourselves, after it is Indias Internal Matter na?

Pakistan should concentrate on its Economy first and foremost, for that I suggest Non resident Pakistanis to return to pakistan and set up businesses which Indians are doing now, rather than show Patriotism thru the internet, Talk Islam, and Enjoy the Western Culture at its best ;)

I suggest Pakistan stops thinking about the Poor Indian Muslims and Better its own Minorities, Hindus, Qadiyanis etc. We Indian Muslims will fend for ourselves, after it is Indias Internal Matter na?

Pakistan should concentrate on its Economy first and foremost, for that I suggest Non resident Pakistanis to return to pakistan and set up businesses which Indians are doing now, rather than show Patriotism thru the internet, Talk Islam, and Enjoy the Western Culture at its best ;)

Of course let us look the other way, maybe that would make it disappear

Of course let us look the other way, maybe that would make it disappear
Sirji, I am a Muslim, I have travelled a lot, I write Movies. I have not faced any discrimination. that doesnt mean there is no Discrimination. There are Hindutva crackpots running around! But where else in the world would u see A Muslim is the Biggest Superstar, The Top Film people are Muslims! Muslims have become Presidents, better still A Muslim is the leading Scientist! A Christian moves way for a Sikh to be Prime Minister! I can go on. But you would feel its propoganda!

I hope you were not high while writing this??? or did you even read this before posting it???? On one hand, you are telling us that we should not be worried about india or indian muslims because its an internal matter and on the other you are trying to advise Pakistan to improve its economy???? Is Pakistan economy, not an internal matter of Pakistan???? Is the return of expats not an internal problem???? Have you ever heard the cliche, " Practice what you preach" or do you think that doesn't apply to "hindustanis"?????You come here on a Pakistani defence forum and give advice to Pakistan on issues ranging from economy to even airforce and military issues but you don't want anyone else here to violate the sanctity of indian internal matters???????/ Are you dumb or you are merely feigning as one?????
On this forum, no one is restricted to express his opinion on any issue so please come out of that RATSHAKE mindset and instead of instructing members to refrain from commenting on this and that issue, come out with what you have got on the particular issue.
You are no authority on Pakistanis whether living on homeland or abroad so cut the innuendo and instead of trying dirty ol' hidustani tricks, try and win the argument through debate.
We know very well how successful hindustani muslims are and would not require your guarrantees on this. Lot of threads have discussed the issues and you may be surprised to find that some here may be better informed than you. I suggest, have a look at SACHAR commission report. If you can't find it, i will let you know the salients myself. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom