What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

fastest way to lose 20 kgs anybdy?
Im 20 yrs old......6 ft tall n weight 85 kg....

^your ideal wt might be roughly 70-72 wt---weight training plus cardio -- no soda/cake etc

I go gym 2-3 times a week.

What I realised, going gym a lot while not having a proper diet, is close to being 30% as effective I feel.

your ideal weight would be 70 kgs...
do cardio in the morning before your first meal...running would do a world of good...gradually increase your running stamina to 20-30 minutes non-stop over a period of 3-4 months....
control your diet...
have a lot of veggies and lentils...and corn-flakes...
my suggestion is to have subway salads...their veggie-delight salad has just 55 calories and is full of roughage...chicken/turkey ham salad has 120 calories...
bring your calorie consumption down to 1800-1200 calories...
do wieght training as well in the evenings...so that you retain and gain muscle(you'd get good cuts over time)
and never have a heavy dinner...have salads...roti-daal...no chawal...
and once you'd hit your plateau...switch to some other cardio workout...like the elleptical or the rowing machine...

listen at time stamp 1 minute

Last edited by a moderator:
Hindu pushups and squats are best for chest,bicepts,shoulder and leg musles development

Lol I'm a 5'8 get the height from both my parents as we're from Manipur -___-

No matter what I eat, I can never gain weight.. Anyone have any recommendations regarding weight gaining? Other than protein shakes, meats and fats?

lol I've tried all of em and I have a really fast metabolism

Hi Guys, I am 5' 10''. Currently weighting 73.5 kg.

What should be my ideal weight. I want to reduce fat on my belly. Please suggest me. I can't go to gym in the evening.

The sanest advice that I ever heard about working out and building muscle mass was from a seasoned SSG operator who told me that when you build an exercise regimen, make sure that you keep it as such where it does not become burdensome...meaning you should not be spending so much time in the gym that it requires your mind and body to be prepped to get "in the mood" for working out.

If you can come across a happy medium which is not too strenuous, you are much more likely to carry this training regimen for the rest of your life as a part of your routine. Having done my share of bench pressing max outs and the rest of bakvas and realizing that age catches up while you cannot maintain the intensity and the muscle mass you had in younger days, this is the sanest advice that I have heard in all my years.

For cardio, do interval training.
For weights, do low reps, high resistance.
For diet, follow ancient wisdom: breakfast like a king, lunch like a scholar, and dinner like a pauper.

The sanest advice that I ever heard about working out and building muscle mass was from a seasoned SSG operator who told me that when you build an exercise regimen, make sure that you keep it as such where it does not become burdensome...meaning you should not be spending so much time in the gym that it requires your mind and body to be prepped to get "in the mood" for working out.

If you can come across a happy medium which is not too strenuous, you are much more likely to carry this training regimen for the rest of your life as a part of your routine. Having done my share of bench pressing max outs and the rest of bakvas and realizing that age catches up while you cannot maintain the intensity and the muscle mass you had in younger days, this is the sanest advice that I have heard in all my years.

maintance of a routene goes a long way in losing fat!

Back
Top Bottom