What's new

The future is looking Chinese

what do australian make? using the racial-economic-political status of whites does not = quality products. it's like saying you are better because you are white. sounds racist and it is.

chinese products works fine, stop spreading your bullsh*t.

btw, i've never heard an (european) australian say he is 'white australian'. they refer to themselves as just 'australian' or just 'white'. nice try.

its indeed racist.

omg the only ones who have made racist comments in you guys.. the only ones who are racist is you

if i had said im australian, you would of said yeh your indian living in australia.. if i say im white, you say no your not... your a bunch of idiots lol.. i said im white australian to emphasise the fact that i am indeed white, not indian.. and i am australian, not indian etc grow some brains.. it really funny you guys have to resort to racist comments and try to use the race card and pick on grammer etc... because its all you can you because you know what ive said is true lololol

i never said whites = quality products.. what i said was australia makes quality products... tell me one thing australian made that is not made out of quality material.. you cant.. because we have safety standards here, we have strict quality standards here.. we dont make cheap crap and sell it elsewhere like you do.

i dont buy them now.. i bought them years ago because they looked alright, they were cheap i needed a phone.. i am just stating what i found to be true of it.. and everyone around the world knows, most things if it is chinese made will break in 2 days lol your phones last a while sure, but doesnt change the fact it made out of cheap material.. thats how china makes money, they make things out of cheap material, they sell things cheaper to undercut other businesses who sell top quality products.. and we buy it off you because it cheaper then buying the quality products we make here, or they make in united states etc.. this is a fact.. prove me wrong

omg the only ones who have made racist comments in you guys.. the only ones who are racist is you

if i had said im australian, you would of said yeh your indian living in australia.. if i say im white, you say no your not... your a bunch of idiots lol.. i said im white australian to emphasise the fact that i am indeed white, not indian.. and i am australian, not indian etc grow some brains.. it really funny you guys have to resort to racist comments and try to use the race card and pick on grammer etc... because its all you can you because you know what ive said is true lololol

i never said whites = quality products.. what i said was australia makes quality products... tell me one thing australian made that is not made out of quality material.. you cant.. because we have safety standards here, we have strict quality standards here.. we dont make cheap crap and sell it elsewhere like you do.

i dont buy them now.. i bought them years ago because they looked alright, they were cheap i needed a phone.. i am just stating what i found to be true of it.. and everyone around the world knows, most things if it is chinese made will break in 2 days lol your phones last a while sure, but doesnt change the fact it made out of cheap material.. thats how china makes money, they make things out of cheap material, they sell things cheaper to undercut other businesses who sell top quality products.. and we buy it off you because it cheaper then buying the quality products we make here, or they make in united states etc.. this is a fact.. prove me wrong

except Huawei charges higher prices on its telecom hardware than Sony Ericsson, Lenovo charges higher prices than Dell, etc etc. yet they're still being bought in droves.

nothing is made in Australia except rocks and the metals in them, how can you have low quality rocks lmao.

I once bought ZTE tablet. It shat itself within a fortnight. But i sorta expected it, since I paid only 100 bucks for it.

where do you get this crap lol, do you dump them in acid or something.

i buy from a company that's supposedly "worse" than ZTE, called BBK, and their music phones have lasted me 5 years and counting.

where do you get this crap lol, do you dump them in acid or something.

i buy from a company that's supposedly "worse" than ZTE, called BBK, and their music phones have lasted me 5 years and counting.

Oh wait it wasn't a ZTE.

It was zt-180 epad or something like that. Great now there is fake of chinese brands too.:lol:

5bf44__zenithink-zt-180-upgraded.jpg

LOL freezing.. i think he actually verified MY comments.. its a poor mans android phone ... why is it so cheap?? lmao

roybot is correct too.. im not wrong at all, thats why you lot cant argue what i have said, instead you resort to racist comments, and then try to play the race card and pick on my grammer, how pathetic.. really lol

yep in future there will be no warranty, because posting out the replacement would cost more then the actual phone since they will have to replace it 12 times a year

i think you are not being honest.

if it was that bad, then its sales would go down, and the reviewers would give it bad reviews. yet all the reviews i'm seeing are 4/5 and ZTE's sales are increasing, this clashes with your claims.

Back
Top Bottom