What's new

The Food Ranger to visit Pakistan

They are in Pakistan

The Food Ranger
13 hrs ·

Pakistan is the land of hospitality!!! We’ve been here one week now and have fallen in love with the delicious food and are feeling so blown away with the hospitality. We’ve barely paid for a single meal here even after insisting so many times we want to pay. If you’re looking for an incredible place to travel to, put Pakistan on your list! You’ll fall in love with this country as soon as you land! #pakistan #visitpakistan #pakistantravel #incrediblepakistan#streetfood

54525775_2401775213188515_2447639176942714880_n.jpg

Abdul Mannan
I've been to Pakistan 3 times. As a British Bangladeshi, I was hesitant before my first visit due to the fact that my mother-nation split away from Pakistan in 1971 and I thought people in Pakistan would bear grudges if they knew my background. What I experienced in Pakistan was the complete opposite. People were so hospitable and welcoming. In fact when some found out about my Bangladeshi heritage, they embraced me and cried for what happened in 1971, it was genuine grief and happiness at seeing me at the same time. North Pakistan is more beautiful than Switzerland, no joke! Pakistani food is the best in my view. I'd love to go there more often.

Ting’s impressions from Pakistan: Hey guys! Trev and I are having so much fun here in Pakistan and I wanted to write a post saying how amazing it is here and how friendly people are here! We are overwhelmed with the amazing hospitality here. Everywhere we go, people are smiling at us and welcoming us to Pakistan. I can feel the locals friendliness towards me and Trev everywhere we go. Traveling through this country has opened my eyes to how friendly and welcoming Pakistan truly is. Trev says he wants to keep coming back and has already fallen in love with Pakistan and I completely agree, we are going to have to keep exploring more of this beautiful country!! And of course, the food is another reason why we’ve fallen in love with Pakistan. The amount of flavour and spice in every bite has us in heaven! And we are so grateful for @alinhamdani for showing us this amazing country and bringing us to his favourite spots and the locations that were recommended by you guys when we asked for help! This is one of the best trips we’ve ever been on!!! #Pakistan

55646618_2396126340420069_6907150200515592192_n.jpg

54408519_2390736050959098_4314444483061088256_n.jpg

54521631_2397948886904481_1718375960832638976_n.jpg

deleted ...duplicate

Last edited:
Jason Billam Travel to Pakistan

My First Impressions of PAKISTAN

Why merge completely different personality.
Style and shots.

Good to see The Food Ranger is finally there. I will watch the darn videos this evening!! I think Gabriel Traveler is also planning to go to Pakistan soon. Some Indian commenting on Jason Billam's YouTube video in Pakistan said to Gabriel "This [trip to Pakistan] will be your last trip in life.". Gabriel responded: "Everyday could be your last day in life. But that shouldn't stop you from exploring the world". Hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom