What's new

The Five Most-Powerful Navies on the Planet

Against IN yes
Against PLAN no

Really...?? Royan Naval Ships will be under the IOR waters if they entered in a war with India.

If RN can defeat IN in IOR then Japanese anvy would push their way Sinking Chiinese Ships. Not to mention the current Chinese Navy will be incapable to defeat Japanese Navy

Possibly, depends on who PLAN is fighting with.

Satisfied?

So when it come to Chinese navy, you like to include a word possibly!!!? PLease try to be professional. Chinese navy can't fight a war and come out as a winner anywhere out of SCS.

I agree, they missed Blue Water Navy
true, time has come for green water navy to flex its muscle... instead of torpedoes should fire, white glazing swords(light sabers)..
:D

Really...?? Royan Naval Ships will be under the IOR waters if they entered in a war with India.
Yes really, you can't fight with your boss, or ex-boss.

If RN can defeat IN in IOR then Japanese anvy would push their way Sinking Chiinese Ships. Not to mention the current Chinese Navy will be incapable to defeat Japanese Navy
Please read JMSDF again, J-M-S-D-F, note the S-D part, check dictionary if you still don't understand.

So when it come to Chinese navy, you like to include a word possibly!!!? PLease try to be professional. Chinese navy can't fight a war and come out as a winner anywhere out of SCS.
Yes, I add "possibly". Can't you read? I also add "depend on who PLAN is fight with". Before being professional, let's try to be increase your literacy and read basic sentences first OK?

:hitwall:

Against IN yes
Against PLAN no

You must smoking weed to say than RN can beat in IN in Indian Ocean. Indian Ocean is India's turf.

Full BS. PLAN technologies are novice compared to others. Don't overestimate yourselves.

As usual Chinese bragging :lol: Till recently they didn't even had an AC. Though where Chinese lack on technology they make up with huge numbers.

You must smoking weed to say than RN can beat in IN in Indian Ocean.
You saw that too? Incredible indeed. Also drank a few bottles of beer. What are you smoking and drinking over there to think the other way?

Indian Ocean is India's turf.
UN lied to all of us saying it's international waters, you gotta tell them to stop.
I have a friend named Atlantic, I said he's nut when he said Atlantic Ocean is his turf, now I see the truth.
Oh another friend just drove past there last week and displaced some of his excessive body fluid into it, oh that's your turf, he is in trouble now.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

its not just technology and numbers, its operational procedures and experience, something india has an edge against almost all others for half a century.
also indian navy has the highest kill ratio on the planet

just saw this vid

wait... is youtube blocked in china?

Yes really, you can't fight with your boss, or ex-boss.

Again.... Kids are not suppose to try to act like professionals. Don't show your ugly attitude here,.
Please read JMSDF again, J-M-S-D-F, note the S-D part, check dictionary if you still don't understand.

LoL.... D.F is only going to be on the paper. Recently Abe Changed one of their policy... they can go and help if one of their ally in trouble in a war that includes defensive or Offensive. In a war D.F doesn't matter... take a look at. IDF( Israeli defense Forces) Do they care about what's the Name they carry???

Yes, I add "possibly". Can't you read? I also add "depend on who PLAN is fight with". Before being professional, let's try to be increase your literacy and read basic sentences first OK?

Wow.... Trying hard to be a professional???!!!

You said.. ""Possibly"" , ""Depend on whom PLAN fight with"" and a Professional like you couldn't add those words to JMSDF or IN !!??? Why?? because both of them your rivals... that shows how immature you are Mr.Professional

Again.... Kids are not suppose to try to act like professionals. Don't show your ugly attitude here
LOL ... labelling now ... kids? You kids really can't argue at all, so funny.
Hide your delusional thinking, it only makes you guys a laughing stock.
Hide your rude trolling attitude, gets you nowhere but ending up eating your own dung.

LoL.... D.F is only going to be on the paper. Recently Abe Changed one of their policy... they can go and help if one of their ally in trouble in a war that includes defensive or Offensive. In a war D.F doesn't matter... take a look at. IDF( Israeli defense Forces) Do they care about what's the Name they carry???.
Funny again. IDF, US DoD, UK Defense Ministry ... see the name defense mean ha? Name LMAO ...
JMSDF is truly a DF becos of it's Constitution, yeah that "Paper", not name kiddo, you don't know that?

Wow.... Trying hard to be a professional???!!!
You said.. ""Possibly"" , ""Depend on whom PLAN fight with"" and a Professional like you couldn't add those words to JMSDF or IN !!??? Why?? because both of them your rivals... that shows how immature you are Mr.Professional
Wow ... what do you know?
No I didn't add JMSDF or other advanced navies that are qualified as the league of rivals/competitors, cos the list is quite long, needs a separate thread. Check other threads like "Top 5 navies in Asia" or "Top 5 navies on this planet", etc.
No I can't add IN or Ethiopian navy or the likes, cos there are >190 countries in UN, most of which have navies.

Finally "immature" LOL ... stupid trolling? This show how delusional you guys are ... :hitwall:

Why should be RN at number 3? they don't have a carrier, there surface force consist of just 6 modern destroyers, 13 traditional frigates and that's about it, in underwater arm, they have 6 SSN's, which can be considered as a modest force.... overall number 4 can be a acceptable, but then there is a french navy too, which IMO should be at 4 instead of RN because of its carrier....

World top navies.

Srilanka
Maldiv
West Indians
Somalia
5th decide ur self

fedup with such threads lol

LOL ... labelling now ... kids? You kids really can't argue at all, so funny.
Hide your delusional thinking, it only makes you guys a laughing stock.
Hide your rude trolling attitude, gets you nowhere but ending up eating your own dung.

:lol::lol: Lol... The kid who thinks tough.... First stop over powering PLAN..

its not just technology and numbers, its operational procedures and experience, something india has an edge against almost all others for half a century.
also indian navy has the highest kill ratio on the planet

just saw this vid

wait... is youtube blocked in china?
:lol:

What you want to proof with a 40years old video? India professionalism is way sub standard. The fact they can blow up a sub in 2013 becos of lack of clear procedures clearly expose indian navy short comings when comes to training and maintenance.

PLAN budget is second only to US and money counts when comes to maintenance and training.

Funny again. IDF, US DoD, UK Defense Ministry ... see the name defense mean ha? Name LMAO ...
JMSDF is truly a DF becos of it's Constitution, yeah that "Paper", not name kiddo, you don't know that?

LoL... you need to update yourself... Japanese Navy already adopted that policy.. they can enter in their allies side to fight if they're near by. In a War JMSDF isn't going to be defensive.... Stop kidding yourself

Wow ... what do you know?
No I didn't add JMSDF or other advanced navies that are qualified as the league of rivals/competitors, cos the list is quite long, needs a separate thread. Check other threads like "Top 5 navies in Asia" or "Top 5 navies on this planet", etc.
No I can't add IN or Ethiopian navy or the likes, cos there are >190 countries in UN, most of which have navies.

Finally "immature" LOL ... stupid trolling? This show how delusional you guys are ... :hitwall:

First you should stop thinking PLAN is most powerfull in the region. Top 5 Navies of Asia??? that thread's title is wrong firsts of all.... that's Asia Pacific's Naval powers not Asia... Top 5 Navies on the Planet??? that's the worst list.. ths thread is for the power projection... Simply that's right now will be only one Navy.. that's USN other than that Navy like PLAN doesn't deserve to be in that list... Please stop kidding Kid....

Finally Mr.Professional... LoL... Very Stupid Trolling... you want to fight in other waters and win a war then at least have three CBG and tha's not going to happen before 2025..... Stop living in a dreamy land that's Cina

LoL... you need to update yourself... Japanese Navy already adopted that policy.. they can enter in their allies side to fight if they're near by. In a War JMSDF isn't going to be defensive.... Stop kidding yourself
See how funny you talk. Not "can" but "must" if obliged to enter in war led by USN in nearby waters, providing backup. JMSDF alone can win in a defensive war in its waters, but beyond this scenario wars have to be won by other navies who lead the fight. Learn the basics, "professional" kiddo.

First you should stop thinking PLAN is most powerfull in the region. Top 5 Navies of Asia??? that thread's title is wrong firsts of all.... that's Asia Pacific's Naval powers not Asia... Top 5 Navies on the Planet??? that's the worst list.. ths thread is for the power projection... Simply that's right now will be only one Navy.. that's USN other than that Navy like PLAN doesn't deserve to be in that list... Please stop kidding Kid...
Can't you read kid? OMG, read again (here is the link The 5 Most Deadly Navies in Asia | The National Interest ). That article explicitly included India is its scope of examination, stating its rationale of why ranking RSN of Singapore higher than India. So India not in top 5 in Asia, what's the surprise anyway ...
There are 190 countries in UN, most of which have navies. They do exist do you know kid? And yes their capabilities do differ, i.e. not same, so yes there is a rank, just like GDP or IQ. Don't feel sorry for not being in list the top 5 or top whatever, just a fact, be it funny, cruel or difficult to accept, fact is fact, No matter how the other navies compare, IN just doesn't matter ... :coffee:

Finally Mr.Professional... LoL... Very Stupid Trolling... you want to fight in other waters and win a war then at least have three CBG and tha's not going to happen before 2025..... Stop living in a dreamy land that's Cina
Thanks for the compliment ... LMAO ... gotta to entertain your stupid trolling posts am i right?
Oh CBG or subs or large surface warships or C4ISR all matter, it's overall capability that matters you understand? And by the way the only effect of tugging grandpa's antique to a war is bringing deadly laughs on the other side ... maybe that works ... let them laugh to death ... incredible.
Finally, look who's talking aboutdreamy land ... "dreamy land"... incredible LMAO ...
:hitwall:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom