What's new

The Cheapest kill -2

How does it feel to get owned by a high school kid? You have unique experience of getting owned by highschool kid as well as Indian Armed Forces. Congratulations. But coming to the point, do you call all accidents "cheapest kill"? How about military blunders like "defence of east lies in west" or Maginot line that allowed the opposing army to humiliate? Or you are just making these terms up so that you can forget the humiliation caused by IA/IN/IAF mauling and grinding your forces at every available opportunity?

owned, :lol:
There's an old saying which ideally befits you.

Never-argue-with-an-idiot-They-will-drag-you-down

So yes by that virtue I've got owned.
BTW, when you are done with self loving, work on the theory of ''to have a point''
So far you are not sure whether to troll on PAF straffing it's own ship or not managing to destroy it, may be the wiki which you have been copy pasting doesn't give you all the details so if you are thrilled to be net, at least do your homework on the subject you want to troll rather than simply making a fool of yourself. I will not embarras you further by asking why the IAF didn't manage to destroy even a single grounded Sabre in two weeks of non stop bombing of Dacca airfield or how even in peacetime only the Indian pilots end up losing their track and end up on the wrong side of the border, however since the topic is the cheapest kill, no doubt itb was as such since not a single bullet was fired or a single gallon of fuel was used....and it's not my claim either. Here it's again to cheer you up.

Cheapest Kill

http://kaiser-aeronaut.blogspot.co.uk/2008/11/cheapest-kill.html

Well I think these are threads that Indians must stay out. They are just patting their backs saying that they fought hard.

owned, :lol:
There's an old saying which ideally befits you.

Never-argue-with-an-idiot-They-will-drag-you-down

So yes by that virtue I've got owned.
BTW, when you are done with self loving, work on the theory of ''to have a point''
So far you are not sure whether to troll on PAF straffing it's own ship or not managing to destroy it, may be the wiki which you have been copy pasting doesn't give you all the details so if you are thrilled to be net, at least do your homework on the subject you want to troll rather than simply making a fool of yourself. I will not embarras you further by asking why the IAF didn't manage to destroy even a single grounded Sabre in two weeks of non stop bombing of Dacca airfield or how even in peacetime only the Indian pilots end up losing their track and end up on the wrong side of the border, however since the topic is the cheapest kill, no doubt itb was as such since not a single bullet was fired or a single gallon of fuel was used....and it's not my claim either. Here it's again to cheer you up.

Cheapest Kill

http://kaiser-aeronaut.blogspot.co.uk/2008/11/cheapest-kill.html
Any sensible person would stop once they get owned. But you sir, are not one among them. You want to get continuously owned. Just like your armed forces. I am not sure which wiki you are talking of, but for pathetic AF like yours it too is a very reliable source. Only some third class Pakistani blog can some how show you in a good light, by not mentioning incompetence of not being able to identify a freaking ship, then not being able to sink it to cheapest kills like not being able to land, surrendering entire squadron of fighter jets... the list goes on...

Any sensible person would stop once they get owned. But you sir, are not one among them. You want to get continuously owned. Just like your armed forces. I am not sure which wiki you are talking of, but for pathetic AF like yours it too is a very reliable source. Only some third class Pakistani blog can some how show you in a good light, by not mentioning incompetence of not being able to identify a freaking ship, then not being able to sink it to cheapest kills like not being able to land, surrendering entire squadron of fighter jets... the list goes on...
As expected from a kid, nothing to counter the poor performance and discipline displayed by the IAF, so the easy option is to digress and drag in irrelevant topics or just resort to name calling, As i said do some homework before running around a headless chicken and find out the full episode surrounding the ship incident. Although PAF achieved the cheapest kill against the IAF in the history of air war fare, another feather planted by none other than your own is referring to the IAF as wings of shame.....oh this has nothing to do with achieving the highest crash record in history. Here get to know yourself better.

http://archives.digitaltoday.in/indiatoday/20020401/defence.html

As expected from a kid, nothing to counter the poor performance and discipline displayed by the IAF, so the easy option is to digress and drag in irrelevant topics or just resort to name calling, As i said do some homework before running around a headless chicken and find out the full episode surrounding the ship incident. Although PAF achieved the cheapest kill against the IAF in the history of air war fare, another feather planted by none other than your own is referring to the IAF as wings of shame.....oh this has nothing to do with achieving the highest crash record in history. Here get to know yourself better.

http://archives.digitaltoday.in/indiatoday/20020401/defence.html
what can one expect from a defeated and humiliated nation than trying salvage its pride? That is what you are doing right now, ain't it? I mean, to be beaten by so called clumsy force to an extent that one started their own ship doesn't give an impression of any degree of professional force, but a bunch of rookies an greens.

what can one expect from a defeated and humiliated nation than trying salvage its pride? That is what you are doing right now, ain't it? I mean, to be beaten by so called clumsy force to an extent that one started their own ship doesn't give an impression of any degree of professional force, but a bunch of rookies an greens.

Pride is when a small air arm gives a much bigger force a bloody nose, like surrendering it's assets in mid air or going into a nose dive through sheer fear and panic. You people salvage your pride and prove your worth by shooting down enemy's balloons, capturing his pigeons and blowing up some fishing boats. You been repeating same lines for the last few pages, obviously you have no substance to counter the claims. Oh as for rookies and lack of professionalism, does the term, cricket score ring any bells.

Last edited:
Pride is when a small air arm gives a much bigger force a bloody nose, like surrendering it's assets in mid air or going into a nose dive through sheer fear and panic. You people salvage your pride and prove your worth by shooting down enemy's balloons, capturing his pigeons and blowing up some fishing boats. You been repeating same lines for the last few pages, obviously you have no substance to counter the claims. Oh as for rookies and lack of professionalism, does the term, cricket score ring any bells.
LOL.. so our pilot came out of the airplane with his hands up mid-air? You are funny.. You know what is a dis-grace though? needling a giant hoping your other giant friends will help you and then then getting beaten to pulp having to forgo half the country. Even more disgraceful is to strafe your own freaking SHIP!!!

So after @Oscar has kicked your butt out of the other thread, you have decided to return and get humiliated here as well. Good. !!
You see during actual wars, a lot of mistakes and errors do occur like aircraft mistakenly attacking own positions or ground based units hitting own aircraft mistaking them for enemy.....friendly fire is the term often quoted for these incidents. one can recall how before the very first engagement, the IAF Vampires, called in for air support, set about destroying three of their own tanks before all four being shot down by the PAF....much to the relief of the Indian commander.
Then there was the case of the IAF AN-32 which mistakenly crossed the border and was hit by a Pakistani Anza missile losing an engine the pilot quickly dived back into the sanctuary of Indian air space, entering from Pakistani side, the Indian gunners assumed it was a Pakistani aircraft and opened fire on it alas out of frying pan and into the fire..... but you would never hear of these incidents since the Indian authorities will either cover it up or try to make excuses and capitalise on their mistakes.
Seems you haven't caught the idea of the cheapest kill yet.....not a bullet fired and in some cases not a gallon of fuel spent....
Like this IAF Dassault Ouragan

Rann-of-Kutch-1965-Mementos-Photos-Captured-Indian-Air-Force-Ouragan-aircraft.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom