Status
Not open for further replies.

livingdead

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi @Elmo,
Sorry to bother you like this. I am sure there are pretty good reasons why you closed other such threads. I dont question your decision, but because you have not been regular on that thread, you might have missed some good bits...

1. People are generally friendly on that thread, people fight on other thread and go there to make friends
2. Majority of threads on pdf are for point scoring, and creating fights, dont understand what you mean by productivity but thats exactly is what going to increase
3. Continuing on the friendship thing, most members cant PM here (not sure about that), this one is a good way to learn whats going on everywhere without being confrontational

I personally feel PDF has done a great job in informing me what pakistan and pakistanis are about, its not some faraway land where monsters live and kill each other. A chit chat thead is a good CBM. (okey thats a bit too much.. but I guess you get my point)

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
for some odd reason i find Elmo's and Spring onion's avatar very cute....aur marshmallow ka bhi......

This is conspiracy against Naswaristan :pissed:

Reactions: HRK
Hi @Elmo,
Sorry to bother you like this. I am sure there are pretty good reasons why you closed other such threads. I dont question your decision, but because you have not been regular on that thread, you might have missed some good bits...

1. People are generally friendly on that thread, people fight on other thread and go there to make friends
2. Majority of threads on pdf are for point scoring, and creating fights, dont understand what you mean by productivity but thats exactly is what going to increase
3. Continuing on the friendship thing, most members cant PM here (not sure about that), this one is a good way to learn whats going on everywhere without being confrontational

I personally feel PDF has done a great job in informing me what pakistan and pakistanis are about, its not some faraway land where monsters live and kill each other. A chit chat forum is a good CBM. (okey thats a bit too much.. but I guess you get my point)

Thank you.

@Elmo
I agree with this completely and I would like to once again apologize for the misconduct on the thread, expecially to all the members that have to suffer because of this. I genuinely feel that the thread should be opened again and assure that posts will be made only as allowed by forum rules. This was just a joke and by no means intended to cause such inconvenience :)

Hi @Elmo,

I personally feel PDF has done a great job in informing me what pakistan and pakistanis are about, its not some faraway land where monsters live and kill each other. A chit chat thead is a good CBM. (okey thats a bit too much.. but I guess you get my point)

Thank you.

aqal ki baat ker ke jaan e maan mery ansoo a gaay hahahaahahaa

@Elmo baji open ker do na pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

uPvYi.jpg

Reactions: HRK
Oye, stop being so apologetic. Nothing wrong with our posts, they were all fun. I think she has some wrong idea about @Alpha1's emails to @Talon. We were the heart and soul of that thread! :omghaha:

@Elmo
I agree with this completely and I would like to once again apologize for the misconduct on the thread, expecially to all the members that have to suffer because of this. I genuinely feel that the thread should be opened again and assure that posts will be made only as allowed by forum rules. This was just a joke and by no means intended to cause such inconvenience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom