What's new

The Battle of Paracel Islands

You ignore the background, Taiwan KMT allowed PLAN East Sea Fleet to go through the strait, we had 3 missile frigates on the way to battlefield.

This myth has been debunked, KMT sided with ROV just like they are now siding with Japan in the Diaoyu Island stance.

why pick up this part? I just said it in addition, you are like a japanese, love to 节外生枝。

I am not pro-Japanese, but it is KMT who is siding Japan to impede CPC's action to reclaim our territorial sovereignty.

Do you wanna trust the traitors? Trusting KMT is like trusting those HK protestors, lol.

I am not pro-Japanese, but it is KMT who is siding Japan to impede CPC's action to reclaim our territorial sovereignty.

Do you wanna trust the traitors? Trusting KMT is like trusting those HK protestors, lol.

:sniper:Kill me please, chatterbox. The last sentences have 0 relation with the topic.

:sniper:Kill me please, chatterbox. The last sentences have 0 relation with the topic.

So what if KMT has the Chinese blood on them? Even the HK protestors are all ethnically Chinese, but can we trust them?

KMT is just a useless liability for China, we don't need them, CPC can handle everything alone.

The diehard KMT supporters are mad because they are a bunch of sore losers that driven China down to the bottom, while CPC managed to turn China into a superpower from a nobody in just 6 decades.
gotit, anything todo with the topic?

Against all odds, China beat the crap out of Vietnam. Now that China has an overwhelming Navy in the region perhaps these rats think they too can win this time against all odds that is. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom