What's new

The 11th Anniversary of 9/11

I'm not into conspiracy theories of false flags, inside jobs, mossad or any other. However what is beyond doubt are the consequences of the attacks. The US in response to 9/11 has launched two wars abroad and has curtailed freedoms at home. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan for the last decade has cost the US 6,600 lives, almost 50,000 wounded and hundreds of thousands of young Americans traumitized for life. The economic and financial costs are quite considerable too it has already costs the US about 1,4 trillion dollars till the end of this year and since there is no end insight that number and those other numbers will continue to rise. The classical economic theory on cost of war is that for every dollar a nation spends directly on war that nation is set to loose another dollar indirectly. So based on that metric the wars will cost the US more than 3 trillion dollars after all is said and done. Domestically the US economy has collapsed and now is being held together with money printing and interest rate manipulation. America after 9/11 reacted emotionally rather than rationally and now is paying a heavy price for that.

............ Domestically the US economy has collapsed and now is being held together with money printing and interest rate manipulation. America after 9/11 reacted emotionally rather than rationally and now is paying a heavy price for that.

Yeah, the sun don't shine no more over Umrika either. It is all dark and cold.

On the name of WOT United States of TERRORIST killed thousands of people .... million injured... trillion $$ infrastructure destroyed.... whole region destabilized ... what a ******** justify the wars..... just destabilizing and supporting terrorism in Pakistan from Afghanistan... Libya Syria Egypt... these two nations ISRAEL and USA seriously TERRORIST nation destroyed peace everywhere.....

how the 3rd building destroyed even not a single missile/bomb/aircraft hit ??? no answer... those who are supporting American on that biggest fake story of terrorist attacks on 9/11 seriously ****** ! Not a single scientist/engineer who understand the theory and capability of STEEL especially used in WTC infact all well known companies/engineers said that was totally unacceptable to understand the bullshit of American govt, Two aircrafts hi-octane destroyed 110 building with in just 10 seconds... ultimate ******!

Jet airplanes generally do not use hi-octane petrol.

Most people unfamiliar with the WTC's architecture find it hard to believe that those aircraft could have caused the buildings to collapse. The Tube structure has its Strength within its EXTERIOR walls as opposed to load bearing columns.

So when that load bearing structure was compromised.. the towers were sure to come down.

If there are any actual conspiracy theories to be believed in.. then there are those that the whole plan was very clear in its execution.. and reports existed.. but no action was ever taken.
But that is for another day.

552158_432766883425643_1482072109_n.jpg

Terrorist targeted their destroyer as their destiny led them to their dead end .america once again demonstrated why they are called super power ..almost single handedly took the responsibility to clear the animals ..instilled so much fear in heart of each terrorist that after a decade now world seems to be a better place to live ..hats off to americans

I seriously miss Chogy in threads like these. :)

WTC1,2 i can except some how.

But what on earth happened to WTC7
What about it?

Historical Survey of Multistory Building Collapses Due to Fire | Structural Fire Resistance content from Fire Protection Engineering
A fire-initiated full collapse of a textile factory occurred in Alexandria, Egypt, on July 19, 2000.6 This 6-story building was built of reinforced concrete, and its fire started at about 9 a.m. in the storage room at the ground floor. Fire extinguishers were nonfunctional, and the fire spread quickly before the firefighters could arrive. An electrical short-circuit accelerated the fire spread. At about 6 p.m., nine hours after the start of the fire, when the blaze seemingly was under control and subsiding, the building suddenly collapsed, killing 27 people. Figure 3 shows a photograph of this collapse.
The fact that this 6-story CONCRETE building collapsed from fire, not from an aircraft crashed into it, is significant.

Concrete is preferable over steel for its behavior in a fire. Steel is preferable over concrete in matter of load bearing versus material required. If steel is used, then it must be protected with a coating of retardant. So if an unchallenged fire can collapse a concrete building, and this Egyptian textile building is not the first, then an unchallenged fire can definitely collapse a steel structure.

Probably Bush did it. To steal natural resources, to prevent the restoration of the Caliphate in Central Asia. To contain Russia. To contain China. Its all too obvious.

Why did USA invade Afghanistan? It is an illegal war.

Why did USA invade Iraq? It was an illegal war.

Anyways, whatever USA is in decline and the USA has lost the hearts and minds. Thats why USA lost the clash of civilizations or WW4 if you consider the Cold War to be WW3, because Bush behaved like an evil empire.

Well, they make 9/11 to go to Afghanistan in order to steal natural resources. Yes everybody knows that there are a lot natural resources like oil in this country... lol

And yes, I see that after 9/11 USA contain Russia and China with success... lol

If 9/11 was an inside job, why al-Qaeda claim it ? Why ben Laden was seen like a hero by some people because of his claim ?

Afghanistan is not an illegal war, because it was accepted by United Nations. On the opposite, I agree that Iraq war had nothing to do with 9/11

What about it?

Historical Survey of Multistory Building Collapses Due to Fire | Structural Fire Resistance content from Fire Protection Engineering

The fact that this 6-story CONCRETE building collapsed from fire, not from an aircraft crashed into it, is significant.

Concrete is preferable over steel for its behavior in a fire. Steel is preferable over concrete in matter of load bearing versus material required. If steel is used, then it must be protected with a coating of retardant. So if an unchallenged fire can collapse a concrete building, and this Egyptian textile building is not the first, then an unchallenged fire can definitely collapse a steel structure.

Would you build 6 floors and 40 with same technology?
Bot how come BBC knew than its going to collapse sooon???

9/11 was a tragedy but... How on earth could these terrorists know how to fly Boeing 76/57s? To my knowledge, no African/Middle Eastern airlines use them.

I try to remain neutral on this subject but... I think we all know what 9/11 really was...

9/11 was a tragedy but... How on earth could these terrorists know how to fly Boeing 76/57s? To my knowledge, no African/Middle Eastern airlines use them.

I try to remain neutral on this subject but... I think we all know what 9/11 really was...

google operation northwoods

Back
Top Bottom