What's new

Thanks Button

mughaljee

Reaction score
Changing the Thanks button criteria ? not good.
with old thanks option , we can see how many users post thanks , and it also point out the importance of the Post .
but now you can not realize .
Old was good.

WEBMASTER NEEDS TO DO SOMETHINGS HERE AND THERE TO SHOW THAT HE IS NOT SITTING IDLE :lol:

Changing the Thanks button criteria ? not good.
with old thanks option , we can see how many users post thanks , and it also point out the importance of the Post .
but now you can not realize .
Old was good.

It is still accessible from your profile. Click on your profile and you will be able to see the number of thanks you have been given and you have given. This thanks function does all the job for us --- only the placement is incorrect. It should be near the Reply, Reply with Quote column but on the extreme left side (next to report button)

I am really confused with this new thanks button issue.
Moderator , Please change this with old one if you can without any difficulty/hurdle ?

How does one get rid of the number of notifications?

really i m missing the thanks button man ,this like button reminds me of Facebook

there should be thanks button as it was some time ago

Moderator ,
Look !
How peoples / Members are desperate about this .
Vote for Change. Thanks.

I request to add unlike button. Sometime there are few posts which are so ****** that I don't like to reply it, But at the same time I don't want to ignore it. Please add some mechanism so that I can Unlike/Ignore it.

While I have no problem with the new trimmed look, the notifications have become an annoyance.

Is not there a way to turn off that feature that notifies of each and every Thank?

Every time I see a new notification, I wonder if I got banned :undecided:

While I have no problem with the new trimmed look, the notifications have become an annoyance.

Is not there a way to turn off that feature that notifies of each and every Thank?

watch out, you will never rest in peace :D

President do you get loads of thank yous?
I personally don't mind getting notification of a thank you. It confirms to me if one of my posts have been appreciated. I like it.

President do you get loads of thank yous?
I personally don't mind getting notification of a thank you. It confirms to me if one of my posts have been appreciated. I like it.

No Kaif, it's not about the number of Thanks. It's just that whenever I log on, the notification catches my eye, and I wonder whether I got a message, or a warning, or just a notification for a Thank.

I would rather want to quickly scroll down and focus on the latest posts than end up clicking on the notification button with the thought that I got a message.

I mean, it can be considered a secondary/substitute feature, because one can go to his/her profile and check the posts that have been Thanked.

It's nothing big anyway, I won't mind too much carrying on the way it is right now.

I happen to love the way it is right now.

I know! Every time it pops up, I just have to click on it to clear the notifications!

...I'm kinda' OCD. :bad:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom