What's new

Thank you, Iranian leaderships. No pun!

PeaceGen

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I greatly appreciated hearing in western mass media news about how the Iranian leaderships (religious, political, intel, military (last 2 perhaps in reverse order)) have decided to reduce their stockpiles of nuclear enriched material.

This is equivalent to several large steps in the right direction. The direction of keeping Iranian airspace free from NATO and Israeli war devices, and granting more Iranians (and 'westerners' too) a proud long and prosperous life.

You may know that I also informed my Dutch Gov. + US Gov. + US Intel mailinglist that 'this move by the Iranians is worth some public praise in for instance wpost.com, along with the next set of warnings/demands for the Iranian nuclear program'.

My personal position, which I must say I've advertised to the same mailinglist some months ago, is that the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty must be updated to outlaw all nuclear enrichment beyond nuclear-power-plant-usage levels for all countries except trusted and internationally allowed and agreed-upon nuclear-weapons states.

With the entire middle east, too large sections of Asia, and more and more of Africa turning into a messy warzone, we can't have nuclear weapons material in bunkers in such warzones. In my humble and not always influential opinion.

But once again, thank you for your demonstration of true wisdom, Iranian leaderships.
- peacefan@defence.pk

Mossad likes me about as much as extremist muslims do. Not so much. I say what they dont wanna hear too often.

Back
Top Bottom