What's new

Thank you for the Thank Yous

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
To all those who have thanked or liked my posts, I wish to say "Thank You" for passing the 10k milestone.

To the one person who gave a negative rating that was not reversed even on appeal: :lol:

To all those who have thanked or liked my posts, I wish to say "Thank You" for passing the 10k milestone.

To the one person who gave a negative rating that was not reversed even on appeal: :lol:

Recognition of something that is 'wise' or 'sensible' is the only 'wise or sensible thing to do'..............:D
About the "negative" rating/s; sometimes its a 'barometer of nothing'; Apart from having squashed somebody's ego.
So I carry mine with the utmost Relish! :lol:

I would consider Johnson of that caliber, having seen his heroics in saving Australia multiple times. Good start nevertheless, total domination by
pakistan-flag-waving-smile-animated.gif

How you manage to argue for long time? :P

You get what you deserve. You are fun to parry with although at time you do fail in giving a full explanation which perhaps creates some of the negativity that you get. A slightly more clearer explanation aill win you many more admirers.
Keep flying high.
Araz

Time to return the favor?

You get what you deserve. You are fun to parry with although at time you do fail in giving a full explanation which perhaps creates some of the negativity that you get. A slightly more clearer explanation aill win you many more admirers.
Keep flying high.
Araz

I debate with the brain I actually have, not the brain I wish I had!

(Please see avatar for details. :D )

Oh BTW, what a funny coincidence: as soon as I stopped engaging in debate here, someone started passing around photographs stolen from my family pages with rude comments. Isn't the Internet funny? :lol:

you are welcome
I understand you are still hurt over my "unexplained" movie phrase I used on you and leader but I am sure you will get over it
;)

Oh BTW, what a funny coincidence: as soon as I stopped engaging in debate here, someone started passing around photographs stolen from my family pages with rude comments. Isn't the Internet funny? :lol:
well that is disgraceful and if anyway sch person can be exposed and then reprimanded then please let us know how we can help.

i am sorry to hear that.

for a start please contact the administrators of whatever website it is where such rude comments are posted. google has recently made a policy of removing such content if you present your case

if such thing has happened here then I am sure @WebMaster will ban such person for a very long period and remove such postings.

More funny is that people publish the family photographs on internet.

More funny is that people publish the family photographs on internet.

thats wrong and no justification that someone should defile your pictures just because he found them.
if someone befriends you say on facebook and then gains access to your family photos then its is abuse of trust.

sometimes in real life people can upload pictures of you without your knowledge. it has happened to me and I had to contact the posters or the admin to have my pictures removed or I untagged myself because of the nature of my job and my stance . I have many enemies and i dont want any harm to my loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom