What's new

Testosterone Enanthate Pharmacy(RWP & ISB) help?

Zyzz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Where can i find Testosterone enanthate, i am aware that it is not illegal for self use in Pakistan & India so where can i find testo enan in ISB or RWP and what are the costs? if someone knows a pharmacy in PK, please find out and tell me as i want to buy them when i come to PK

many bodybuilders in Pakistan,India even here in Hong Kong use it
I can get my hands on testo enan no problem here but the problem is, its not pharmacy grade, its underground black market garbage(usually underdosed) cooked up in some guys basement.
so i want to buy one from PK since most bodybuilders use the same type of testo enan that endocrinologists administer their patients with.

I am well aware of the risks, just answer if you know please, don't wiggle around the question.

Don't do it!

It's legal in the UK too for self use lol, my stuff in HK comes from the UK most of the time.
most of them get busted cuz you aren't allowed to sell lol so been hopping brands.

dont be a junkie..... be natural.

Lol. no one is natural in the bodybuilding industry, not arnold schwarznegger, not frank zane, not zyzz, not anyone competing in the competitions, this is a fact, you can tell a natural physique from an enhanced physique just from looking at their fullness when they're shredded at competition stage.
A natural guy would look frail and weak, supplements are hogwash, none of them are "magic", they're just that, a supplement, take a protein shake if you can't eat a meal, simple as that, nothing special, just like baby powder formula, just delivers nutrients you would get in a meal.
Anabolic Steroids like testosterone enanthate etc are safe if used in moderation(dosages = 200mg-500mg/week)
Clenbuterol,Trenbolone etc which Pro bodybuilders use are the ones that cause long term damage.

anyways stick to the topic,
Help me out?

Where can i find Testosterone enanthate, i am aware that it is not illegal for self use in Pakistan & India so where can i find testo enan in ISB or RWP and what are the costs? if someone knows a pharmacy in PK, please find out and tell me as i want to buy them when i come to PK

many bodybuilders in Pakistan,India even here in Hong Kong use it
I can get my hands on testo enan no problem here but the problem is, its not pharmacy grade, its underground black market garbage(usually underdosed) cooked up in some guys basement.
so i want to buy one from PK since most bodybuilders use the same type of testo enan that endocrinologists administer their patients with.

I am well aware of the risks, just answer if you know please, don't wiggle around the question.
Bro best way is to visit any local gym. The main trainer must be knowing the nearest or best point to get one. If you are in Isb, visit Shaheen pharmacy. May be they alrwady know. Get a professional advice on use.

Back
Top Bottom