What's new

Test burn at Thar coal deposits planned in March

I dont like the hype created around this project. All the best to Dr samar and pakistan. I want more than anyone for this project to materialize.

btw whats the quality of thar coal, ive heard, its not very good or top quality???

Irrespective its quality is good or bad, this is what we have and our engineers will make best use of it. By the way March is no that far ahead.

i think test will be on March 2012 . thats how these type of thing works

Yes, but I was hoping that before the test actually happens, there might be some more information about the preparations leading up to it.

will somebody please enlighten me, why is it required to convert the coal in to gas! Why can't we use coal as it is as a raw material as being used in china, states and other countries? I mean scientifically and technically what is the justification of this exercise.? :coffee:

will somebody please enlighten me, why is it required to convert the coal in to gas! Why can't we use coal as it is as a raw material as being used in china, states and other countries? I mean scientifically and technically what is the justification of this exercise.? :coffee:

This is a less efficient coal and a more efficient way to derive power from it would be to burn it as gas. These particular mines have a type of coal known as lignite.

Type in Lignite into google and take it from there.

Well, March is only a few days away. I am sure there will be an update soon about progress with this potentially important project.

Well, March is only a few days away. I am sure there will be an update soon about progress with this potentially important project.

yes either in march or april :smokin:

World Cup laga howa hai bhai - scientist bhi world cup dekh rahay hon ge... to agar 2-4 din ooper neechay bhi ho gaya to bhi chalay ga :P

par result positive hi aana chahiye basss (Aameen)

yes either in march or april :smokin:

World Cup laga howa hai bhai - scientist bhi world cup dekh rahay hon ge... to agar 2-4 din ooper neechay bhi ho gaya to bhi chalay ga :P

par result positive hi aana chahiye basss (Aameen)

Zaki: Thank you for making me smile. I had forgotten the central role played by cricket, and thank you for reminding me of that too.

Zaki: Thank you for making me smile. I had forgotten the central role played by cricket, and thank you for reminding me of that too.

well bro - cricket is considered like a second God in Pakistan... is honored only second to religion

so that was an odd statement after winning today's match. don't worry you will soon find an updated news soon i will try to search and update this thread as soon as i find one

Back
Top Bottom