What's new

Terrorists camps in Turkey

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
The Turkish government is not only supporting to smuggle weapons and terrorists to Syria everyday. They have opened Terror camps near the borders to train Terrorists.
Original report from BBC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol all the western media are anti Syria. The truth can't be hidden anymore.

so what are you talking about BBC supporting Alasad lol
they are also anti turkey what will happen now

westerns be scared of from muslim brootherhoods and islamization of syria thts why they may support laic essad you know bbc is political institution of english state

westerns be scared of from muslim brootherhoods and islamization of syria thts why they may support laic essad you know bbc is political institution of english state

Where have you been living man?

The westerns including the english state you talking about, are planning to attack Syria. This is the funniest claims i have ever heard, the west is supporting Alasad.... :rofl: :rofl:

Why not Assad stop killing his own people specially children and babies?

Alasad is not killing innocent people or babies, those terrorists are killing the Syrian people, and blaming the government.
tell me this, if Alasad was killing people, then ALL Syrians will rise up, and the power and the will of the people CAN NOT BE BEATEN NO MATTER WHAT, so Alasad will be out of his office in minutes. however Syrians know the truth and Syrians support the army to clean Syria from those terrorists, and Syrians support Alasad which is why Alasad is still in power, because of the Syrian people.

Syrian Lion, tell us the truth, how much does the Syrian regime pay you / month to blog? If I remember correctly, during Ghaddafis time in Libya and Hafiz's time in Syria, there were no free citizens. There were just two classes, one IN the regime and remainder aptly labelled "THE terrorists".

Kindly leave Turkey out of your daily tirade. Turkey is not some easy pill that your kind can swallow, test Turkiye and you'll be nothing more than a tiny subdued *****-cat!

Now shoo..shoo away to your corner, as they say in Urdu "Pishay.... Billi", or rather you prefer the Turkish version? "Peesh, peeeesh, peeeesh" :D

Syrian Lion, tell us the truth, how much does the Syrian regime pay you / month to blog? If I remember correctly, during Ghaddafis time in Libya and Hafiz's time in Syria, there were no free citizens. There were just two classes, one IN the regime and remainder aptly labelled "THE terrorists".

Kindly leave Turkey out of your daily tirade. Turkey is not some easy pill that your kind can swallow, test Turkiye and you'll be nothing more than a tiny subdued *****-cat!

Now shoo..shoo away to your corner, as they say in Urdu "Pishay.... Billi", or rather you prefer the Turkish version? "Peesh, peeeesh, peeeesh" :D

You are funny, when you lose your war, you claim that people are getting paid and such. anyways I will leave comment #9 (part 2) to answer your childish post.

Turkey needs to leave Syria alone and stop hosting and supporting those terrorists. Watch the report.

Where have you been living man?

The westerns including the english state you talking about, are planning to attack Syria. This is the funniest claims i have ever heard, the west is supporting Alasad.... :rofl: :rofl:

england or west dont attack you because there is no petroleum your country also they are fighting deep economic crisis the intervenion brings higly ecenomic cost mate be sure weak londonistan:P (england) can not attack you

england or west dont attack you because there is no petroleum your country also they are fighting deep economic crisis the intervenion brings higly ecenomic cost mate be sure weak londonistan:P (england) can not attack you

Which is why they are supporting those terrorists, to cause internal war, and chaos, they want to destroy Syria from the inside, by using GCC money, foreign fighters, and other terrorists, even terrorists from England its self are in Syria.

You are funny, when you lose your war, you claim that people are getting paid and such. anyways I will leave comment #9 (part 2) to answer your childish post.

I am funny, that I know, however, what's this joke about loosing a war? Are you kidding me? You have written us off without even us putting our uniforms on? Now a days I'm enjoying beautiful Mediterranean sunshine...... What are you doing, hiding with an AK in an underground bunker?

I feel as if all the Turkish military engagements with Syria are taking place just inside your mind. Don't let the Turks scare you that much.... BOOOOOOOO..HOOOOOOO.....

As they say, being a Turk, is a state of mind; Just like being a Pathan..... Ah, well..... you'll never understand it! :D

Back
Top Bottom