What's new

Terrorists block Babusar road, take GB minister and two foreigners hostage

I remember posting a video clip on this forum last year, where this militant commander was giving interview to a media guy near Babusar top, and it was repeatedly deleted as propaganda, even after BBC urdu reported on the incident. I was also issued warnings to not post it again, I believe The Eagle was the mod. But that was back when there was dosti between pti fanboys and the army fanboys. Lets see how it's seen now.

Tourists, minister trapped as ‘militants’ block Babusar Road in GB

Jamil Nagri Published October 8, 2022 Updated about 5 hours ago

GILGIT: Militants set up blockades on one of the major arteries linking Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with Gilgit-Baltistan, leaving a senior minister and several tourists stranded on Babusar Road near Chilas on Friday, sources told Dawn.

A voice clip shared on social media purportedly features Senior GB Minister Abaidullah Baig as saying that he was on his way from Islamabad to Gilgit when militants blocked the road to press authorities for the release of their accomplices from jail.

Sources said Habibur Rahman, GB’s most wanted militant commander who was accused of killing 10 foreigners in Nanga Parbat, and his accomplices blocked the road in Thak Village of Chilas in Diamer on Friday around 4pm, leaving travellers on both sides stranded.

Sources said the militants were demanding the release of their accomplices, including those involved in the gruesome murder of foreigners in the Nanga Parbat area and other terrorist incidents in Diamer.

Dawn tried to contact police and officials to confirm the reports, however, no one responded until the filing of this report on Friday night.

Sources said political leaders and officials from the district were engaged in negotiations with the militants.

Later, an interview said to be that of the GB minister surfaced on social media. In the audio clip, a man could be heard saying that negotiations with the commanders were underway who had two basic demands. “They have sought release of their accomplices from jails and imposition of Islamic laws, with no women sports activities,” he said.

Published in Dawn, October 8th, 2022

Armed men kidnap GB minister, 2 foreigners from Babusar Road: police sources​

Senior GB Minister Abaid ullah Baig. — Geo.tv/File
Senior GB Minister Abaid ullah Baig. — Geo.tv/File

• Talks underway for release of Gilgit Baltistan minister.
  • Abaid ullah Baig was kidnapped from Babausar Road on Friday.
  • Religious figures and elders are holding talks with kidnappers.

SKARDU: Armed men demanding the release of their accomplices from jail have kidnapped a Gilgit-Baltistan minister and two foreigners from the Babusar Road, police sources said Saturday.

The sources told Geo News that GB Prisons Minister Abaid ullah Baig was on his way along with the foreigners from Islamabad to Gilgit when abducted by the terrorists.

Baig was elected from Hunza 6 on a PTI ticket.

Former GB government spokesperson Faizullah told the TV channel that he spoke to Abaid ullah Baig and talks were underway for his release.

Faizullah said he was present at the Jirga where negotiations are held with kidnappers.

“Religious figures and elders are also here in Thak Jal,” he added.

The solution is very simple. We need to go on the offensive

1) Neutralize all sympathizers and anti-Pakistani elements in Pakistan - IK, PTI, Taliban, TTP, PTM all belong to the same flock.

2) Bomb Afghanistan's border and create 200 KM buffer zone like Turkiye did in Syria

3) Increase support to Kashmir, Khalistan and other freedom movements in India
instead of all this do Pakistan a favor and get lost from Pakistan, Pakistan will have one less enemy.

I can post tons of videos of IK supporting and speaking for Taliban in all his interviewis to various news channels.
You ignorant PMLN fools, Taliban means Afghan Taliban, TTP is a separate group.

Lumber 1 has been using terrorists to grab/occupy Pakistani Land this being a good touristy location maybe Lumber 1 is planning to launch a hotel or something and get exclusive right to business activity in the area!
Another zarb azab is coming, to show the people of Pakistan, look how we are necessary for the safety and security of the Pakistan survival 🤣🤣🤣 india sa to ab phaat jati ha keun na apni awam mi maari jay din raat

You ignorant PMLN fools, Taliban means Afghan Taliban, TTP is a separate group.

I am still waiting for IK's statement on this. Why this strategic silence from IK & PTI?

Yeah keep repeating this nonsense.

Taliban and TTP are different.

TTP and PTM are different.

PTM and PTI are different.

No one is buying this crap any longer.

Everyone knows IK, PTI, Taliban, TTP, PTM all belong to the same flock.

They all just keep supporting each other covertly to undermine Pakistan.

I am still waiting for IK's statement on this. Why this strategic silence from IK & PTI?

You are extremely ignorant, I don't argue with ignorants.

Khud hi launch kia, road block karwaya, aghwa kia, aur abb khud hi negotiate karkay chhorr wa bhi diya neutrals nay.

Colonial sepoys are following the script given to them by Pentagon to destroy Pakistan, first surrender to India and then reactivate mutual assets to destroy the country internally. Mir Jaffer must be turning in his grave knowing that traitors more beghairat then he are now in charge of these lands.

Its funny howbour army always facilitate negotiations, the only so called army in the world whose expertise is negotiations, and business deal and everything except fighting. Honorable nations never negotiate with terrorists.
This all is a drama played once again with ppl of Pakistan.

IK is not the PM, it's your mental case Showbaaz. This Showbaz at one time wanted to cut a deal
with TTP as long as they don't attack Punjab, thee rest of Pakistan did not matter to him.

The solution is very simple. We need to go on the offensive

1) Neutralize all sympathizers and anti-Pakistani elements in Pakistan - IK, PTI, Taliban, TTP, PTM all belong to the same flock.

2) Bomb Afghanistan's border and create 200 KM buffer zone like Turkiye did in Syria

3) Increase support to Kashmir, Khalistan and other freedom movements in India
Agree with number #1 but not IK, he is an asset to the nation but just needs better training

#2 is probably not possible due to funding and possible civilian protests.

Lumber 1 agency is busy in editing studio, so people should defend themselves instead of relying on watchmen of east india company

Its funny howbour army always facilitate negotiations, the only so called army in the world whose expertise is negotiations, and business deal and everything except fighting. Honorable nations never negotiate with terrorists.
This all is a drama played once again with ppl of Pakistan.
Can't comment on the past because I'm not familiar with it but the TTP took hostages so they had no choice but to negotiate for hostage exchange

IK is not the PM, it's your mental case Showbaaz.

You don't need to be the PM to make a statement.

IK does a jalsa at drop of a hat. Why not a Jalsa againt TTP in KPK?

it's your mental case Showbaaz. This Showbaz at one time wanted to cut a deal
with TTP as long as they don't attack Punjab, thee rest of Pakistan did not matter to him.

LOL Why will TTP attack their fellow Pashtuns in KPK?

IK is not the PM, it's your mental case Showbaaz. This Showbaz at one time wanted to cut a deal
You realise Imran Khan also had peace and negotiation talks with TTP?

Not everything is to be blamed on Bajwa and Co, you can also criticise aspects of Imran while still supporting him

It seems like haji is a trojan horse or a sock puppet of west tasked to ensure unstable country…..
I have a theory.
Usa in its next step against China wants to start using Uyghur’s and Uyghur issue. For this they left Afghanistan with all their weapons behind and for this reason they are making their puppet bajra allow ttp back to their areas. Then Uyghur groups will operate in these areas mixed with local groups which will target Chinese projects in the region and Chinese directly. Iskp is used to keep the others in check. Pakistan being unstable due to ttp and the foreign fighters they allow also means Pakistan can’t be a threat to india and it fulfils American conditions of making Pakistan a subservient to india who can then also put all their focus on China.
So basically ttp in Pakistan will serve to make Pakistan a subservient to india and will give area to fighters from all over the world to gather and start fighting Chinese and target their projects in the region.
What do you think?

Once when I was driving around the same area, my father told me this is where a terrorist attack occurred, and people were killed based on their names on their ID cards. Those names were similar to mine. Absolutely terrible to see militancy returning there. This is the result of half baked measures.

not half baked measures. fully baked and planned by those who never want a stable political process in Pakistan.

these terrorist throat slitters are seen as cousins and brothers by a a certain population of Pakistan. they have support of our population that is why their numbers never dwindle.
the trauma of APS is already a distant memory. they have been brought back in the country to start the mid 2000's chaos again.

there will be some big massacres and tragedies and then all political activities will be halted for the sake of national security and Gen Bajwa will step in as a hero to save the day and ISPR will kill those nameless terrorists with its tweets.

my class fellow from school who is now retired from police told us during a meetup that his station was told not to bother the Quetta Chapter of Laskhar Jhangvi (that is affiliated with TTP as well as Daesh Khurasan) by the agency people because some friendship moves were taking place in Afghanistan with TTP which resulted in TTP eventually starting to come back to Pakistan after a secret deal.

they are in Sawat , Kohistan and Baluchistan openly collecting funds now and brandishing weapons and have even support among locals who share their ideology.
remember our borders (with Afghanistan) are mined and barb wired and patrolled right? just wait to think how they managed to cross all those hurdles without a fight?

Lumber 1 doing such a fantastic job at licking American *** that it completely fails at protecting Pakistan. Fucking useless army.
you are so wrong sir. I wish you can visit those areas and actually speak to the police or the FC and army men on the posts
or if you have a close friend and family member serving in police or FC and then you will be shocked that the truth is even more shocking and disgusting,.
I urge everyone who has a chance to find out on foot and in person what is happening and why.. don't rely on blogs or posts or tweets and find it yourself and be shocked and rightfully angry .

1665269273475.png

Back
Top Bottom