What's new

Terrorist killed as citizens open fire in Bannu

Sugarcane

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BANNU: Citizens in Bannu opened fire on six terrorists and killed one of them while they apprehended another and handed him over to police, Geo News reported Thursday.

According to police, the watchful residents of Haji Anwar Khel area in Bannu signaled six suspected men to stop. However, the accused opened fire on them and in retaliation, the local residents also opened fire on them.

As a result of exchange of fire, one terrorist was killed and other was caught who was later given into police custody.

The others manage to escape from the scene.

Approximately three kilograms of explosives were also seized from their possession.

Police told that the militants aged between 14 and 15 while a case has been registered against them.

Terrorist killed as citizens open fire in Bannu | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

that's y citizens should possess weapons

BANNU: Citizens in Bannu opened fire on six terrorists and killed one of them while they apprehended another and handed him over to police, Geo News reported Thursday.

According to police, the watchful residents of Haji Anwar Khel area in Bannu signaled six suspected men to stop. However, the accused opened fire on them and in retaliation, the local residents also opened fire on them.

As a result of exchange of fire, one terrorist was killed and other was caught who was later given into police custody.

The others manage to escape from the scene.

Approximately three kilograms of explosives were also seized from their possession.

Police told that the militants aged between 14 and 15 while a case has been registered against them.

Pakistan future Generation

What the hell, these terrorists suck. I miss the good old days when terrorists were not chased around by village people lol.

The tables have turn. Give those people awards to kill the terrorists.

I can see ppl are happy when civilian kill terrorists, and advocating that civilians start killing terorists...

This is bad, really Bad.. Terroristt are stronger, when they will retaliate on civilian, where civilian will run??? The terrorists will take revenge of what happened today...

I think the war should remain between forces and terrorirts.. Today these civilians are killing terrorists tomorrow they will start killing armed forces people..

Its bad, really Bad, today who are happy here will feel sorry tomorrow..

Just gos to show you these terrorists are not the local people. The people themselves are sick of it and well a job well done.Civilian support and logistics support is needed to kill these terrorists too.

I can see ppl are happy when civilian kill terrorists, and advocating that civilians start killing terorists...

This is bad, really Bad.. Terroristt are stronger, when they will retaliate on civilian, where civilian will run??? The terrorists will take revenge of what happened today...

I think the war should remain between forces and terrorirts.. Today these civilians are killing terrorists tomorrow they will start killing armed forces people..

Its bad, really Bad, today who are happy here will feel sorry tomorrow..

Mob justice had been a far bigger presence in India than Pakistan when comes to criminals BUT as far as civilians taking action against Terrorists well in my province we take up arms to protect entire villages because when govt fails public have to guard itself

Just gos to show you these terrorists are not the local people. The people themselves are sick of it and well a job well done.Civilian support and logistics support is needed to kill these terrorists too.

They are very much locals.

they are my relatives(cousin,from khala side)

they opened fire at them only when the boy(yes the one killed was only 14-15years older) was all about to explode himself.

they were not six but only 3.

one was killed,one escaped and one was captured.

the guy who killed them was also below 20 age.

I hope the govt give them protection.because they are under severe threat from the local terrorists.i am leaving for bannu tomorrow

my khala said..one of the boy terrorist who was captured had come to there home several times last week for begging.

they are my relatives(cousin,from khala side)

they opened fire at them only when the boy(yes the one killed was only 14-15years older) was all about to explode himself.

they were not six but only 3.

one was killed,one escaped and one was captured.

the guy who killed them was also below 20 age.

I hope the govt give them protection.because they are under severe threat from the local terrorists.i am leaving for bannu tomorrow

Terrorists were teenagers?? 14-15 years old?? man thats sick! Good job done by your relatives.

Back
Top Bottom