What's new

Terrorist attack in Damascus using an 8 year old girl

Why dont you lend some Mig and Su jets to terrorist so that could carry out some more aesthetic and morally acceptable terrorist attacks ? just like the attack which your country loves.

Very tragic indeed.

Children are being murdered anyway when your evil governments are bombing their homes, schools and hospitals. I don't think it's "them" using an eight year old, I see it as her own choice because she has probably seen her parents and younger siblings' deaths at the hands of evil Bashar dog and his murderer helpers (swines on this earth).

Imagine the amount of hate in children against you guys.. I am telling you, Iran and Bashar's forces will not be able to find peace ever. This seed of hate will keep your next generations busy.. There is no way out of it.. It has started in Syria and will eventually reach Tehran..

Why dont you lend some Mig and Su jets to terrorist so that could carry out some more aesthetic and morally acceptable terrorist attacks ? just like the attack which your country loves.
Then it's OK using kids for terrorist attack when you don't have planes, hah?
Such creatures don't deserve to live, they waste the air's oxygen and have no use! They should be turned to fertilizer to have at least some benefits

Very tragic indeed.

Children are being murdered anyway when your evil governments are bombing their homes, schools and hospitals. I don't think it's "them" using an eight year old, I see it as her own choice because she has probably seen her parents and younger siblings' deaths at the hands of evil Bashar dog and his murderer helpers (swines on this earth).

Imagine the amount of hate in children against you guys.. I am telling you, Iran and Bashar's forces will not be able to find peace ever. This seed of hate will keep your next generations busy.. There is no way out of it.. It has started in Syria and will eventually reach Tehran..

Are you actually claiming that a 9 year old made a decision, in her own accord, to strap a bomb to her chest and blow herself up?

Are seriously, seriously actually saying that?

Are you defending this?

Are you actually claiming that a 9 year old made a decision, in her own accord, to strap a bomb to her chest and blow herself up?

Yes... These children have seen the worst times. They live between explosions. They are not like your and my children who sleep on comfortable beds.. They have seen their siblings covered with blood. They have seen their friends' bodies being recovered from under the rubble..

Such children are not afraid. A 9 year old has experienced what we only watch in movies. Half of her life has spent in running from here and there and saving herself from bullets, bombs, explosions, and what not, while not eating anything for days..

Worst is coming towards you guys very soon......

Are seriously, seriously actually saying that?

Are you defending this?

To be fair, a 9 year old could make that decision. But that would be a very rare instance.

Such creatures don't deserve to live, they waste the air's oxygen and have no use! They should be turned to fertilizer to have at least some benefits
Houthis are using 6 years old to fight for them you have no right to talk about morals you have none, i don't trust sectarian government maniac news, the crap you did in syria you have no right to say a thing or blame anyone even isis savages are starting to look more humane than you

few days ago they killed hundred of civilians using sarin gas and they talk about morals, are you for real

Houthis are using 6 years old to fight for them you have no right to talk about morals you have none, i don't trust sectarian government maniac news, the crap you did in syria you have no right to say a thing or blame anyone even isis savages are starting to look more humane than you

few days ago they killed hundred of civilians using sarin gas and they talk about morals, are you for real
Another BS from a pro terrorists member!
You and your ilk have a Habbit of spreading lies about Iran and Syria without a credible proof

No, its not okay to use kids for terrorism, similarly it is not okay to kill kill kids in the name of terrorism or regional power game. It makes no sense to rant about the age of a minor if he doing terrorism when nobody cared for their age while they were being bomb. Peace and life is a right of every one.

Are you defending this?
No, I am not. It is painful and deplorable. Now, would you say the same about the kids who have been killed in the jet strike of your allies with your help?

You know why is most civilized countries 9 year old cants vote or buy cigarettes?

Because a 9 year old does not have the mental capacity to make such a decision.

They can make that decision. They just aren't capable of knowing the consequences. There's a difference.

And Yemeni civilians are getting bombed in a failed campaign ... Yemen is also facing a femine.

You know why is most civilized countries 9 year old cants vote or buy cigarettes?

Because a 9 year old does not have the mental capacity to make such a decision.

To be fair, a 9 year old could make that decision. But that would be a very rare instance.

Completely Agree!!!!! If a 06 year old can take a decision to marry and a decision to consummate their marriage at the age 09 with a 53 year old man, why then a 09 years old can't blow itself???? I don't think this is a news @Madali

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom