What's new

Terms which can save Pakistan

True story as Post No. 2, is the general response...:lol:

Well tell me how is this a general response?, this land has been going strong for 1000 years in one or other form, before and during the Islamic period, that is generally correct unless you can prove otherwise.

for indians Pakistan
best pakistani anchor hassan nisar najam sethi
the person who oppose islam or is against islam and pakistan (pakistan and islam are not seperate for us)
the best members and senseble members for indians are one's who can speak against islam. and always cry about pakistan's corruption and use bad words for ISI and Army.

@Ayush became a senior member by TROLLING.

As for his Avatar, others have used that in the past.

That Krait fellow had this Hannibal - Hecter the Lecter Avatar before him.

It suits these brain dead TROLLS.

u saying that?? :sarcastic:

Last edited by a moderator:
for indians Pakistan
best pakistani anchor hassan nisar najam sethi
the person who oppose islam or is against islam and pakistan (pakistan and islam are not seperate for us)
the best members and senseble members for indians are one's who can speak against islam. and always cry about pakistan's corruption and use bad words for ISI and Army.

You got it wrong my friend the op was not asking you be less religious all he said was be more religious that what you are now but he is asking your country to be put first.see his logic my friend ,if you say islam is pakistan and pakistan is islam then what about those who dont follow islam are they not pakistanies and are they not patriot.

i am sorry muslim..but i have my own opinion..
:rofl:
@RazPaK
you have successfully rubbed off on a few Indians now they copy you too :woot:

poor behaviour??what u saying?? what about the minorities eh??
according to me religion is a personal matter and state policies should be independent of that,and should be the same for all..

and country is the most important thing according to me.. u are known in the world by your country,not by your religion.. in tough times,u are saved because of your passport not because of quran/geeta..

and my comment was a reflection of my view point,hate it or like it..

case close

@RazPaK and you have successfully rubbed off on a few Indians now they copy you too :woot:

case close

i called him a muslim bcoz he took my opinion of country first before religion by offence and started questioning me/my behaviour.. thus,muslim instead of pakistani.. :coffee:

@RazPaK and you have successfully rubbed off on a few Indians now they copy you too :woot:

case close
and why are u telling me-case close.. tell him.

i called him a muslim bcoz he took my opinion of country first before religion by offence and started questioning me/my behaviour.. thus,muslim instead of pakistani.. :coffee:
Good....so according to you @RazPaK does it right by calling you based on your country BHARTEEE... @Awesome @WebMaster @Elmo @Aeronaut @nuclearpak kindly keep in mind this guy gave @RazPaK the :tup: sign to call them bhartee as they want country 1st before religion...so calling 1 bhartee is officially not something worth reporting

and why are u telling me-case close.. tell him.

Dont worry not telling you nothing...Just showing others it is merely your personal opinion so people wont waste time reading that post :angel:

Good....so according to you @RazPaK does it right by calling you based on your country BHARTEEE... @Awesome @WebMaster @Elmo @Aeronaut @nuclearpak kindly keep in mind this guy gave @RazPaK the :tup: sign to call them bhartee as they want country 1st before religion...so calling 1 bhartee is officially not something worth reporting

Dont worry not telling you nothing...Just showing others it is merely your personal opinion so people wont waste time reading that post :angel:
bhartee is not the right word like p-a-k-i ,it is bhartiya or indian.. tell them that too..

and comments on threads like these are always personal,tell that to him and u get it too..

bhartee is not the right word like p-a-k-i ,it is bhartiya or indian.. tell them that too..

and comments on threads like these are always personal,tell that to him and u get it too..

Why should I tell someone something when you can pretty well mention them and clarify it yourself! Or does he scare you?

2ndly bhartee was said in a mean way and traumatizes some who were thrown that as a slurr with a bad meaning attached while bhartee is from bharat and I have heard INDIANS ACTUALLY use it:

B-h-a-r-t-i Enterprises is an Indian business conglomerate headquartered in New Delhi,

B-h-a-r-t-i Airtel Ltd

it is not the same :disagree: as Bhartee does not have a bad meaning attached to it nor any bad history...

Indian, ain't that a name just from recent times, brought to you by courtesy of the British.

Why should I tell someone something when you can pretty well mention them and clarify it yourself! Or does he scare you?

2ndly bhartee was said in a mean way and traumatizes some who were thrown that as a slurr with a bad meaning attached while I bhartee is from bharat and I have heard INDIANS ACTUALLY uses it:

it is not the same :disagree: as Bhartee does not have a bad meaning attached to it nor any bad history...

i am talking about common sense here,this is OP's own written article,and in threads like these members put forward their personal opinion.this is not a technical thread,where u need to prove something..easy to understand??

and even p-a-k-i doesnt mean anything bad,it means pure basically.. but it became offensive once people started to use it as a slur,same with bhart(i),which is wrong,the residents of india are called indians or bhartiyas..
the owner of airtel is sunil bhart(i) mittal,thus the name..
please do basic prior research before posting..

Back
Top Bottom