What's new

Ten years on, how they rebuilt Aceh from the mud of the Tsunami

Something like that happened, the US paid the Khmer Rouge to kill Viets after bombing you, machine gunning civilians, spraying agent orange everywhere.

None of that would have happened if you weren't so virulently anti-Chinese, resenting them simply because they are superior and won't let you annex your neighbors.
stop taking the drugs, that is not good for you. following your logic, japanese had all reasons to rape and kill you like parasites when you refused to accept them as your master. If so, stop crying and whining to the world everyday.

off-topic

ok ok...pls ignore the scond part of my post, and just say "thanks" to germany for the donation. even, indonesia early warning system is developed by germany and financed by a 100 million dollar payment from german taxpayers. I missed that word here in this thread.

thanks for all of us who bring the help for the victims, and God the almighty who give us the chance to do that............

stop taking the drugs, that is not good for you. following your logic, japanese had all reasons to rape and kill you like parasites when you refused to accept them as your master. If so, stop crying and whining to the world everyday.

off-topic

China wasn't trying to be your "master", just trying to kick French people out of Vietnam so they wouldn't be a threat to China. But Vietnam needs to hate China to cover for its inferiority complex.

That's so good! Able to achieve such success in a short time

Also, on the other hand reflects Indonesia is a rapidly developing country, and has great potential.

That's so good! Able to achieve such success in a short time

Also, on the other hand reflects Indonesia is a rapidly developing country, and has great potential.

Thanks my friend,

And now one Acehnese has become one of the most powerful in our nation in term of designing and managing our economy. Sofyan Djalil who is Acehnese is appointed as Economy Coordinator Ministry under Joko Widodo administration. Before, under Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono administration, this man is a chief of all our State Own Company (Ministry of State Own Companies)

images

Sofyan Djalil

Aceh is always a very important province, from here Islam was spreading into other region in Indonesia, and Islam is one of the important uniting force of why we end up together now.......

Two of my cousins are half Acehnese living at USA now, but they will go back to build our nation inshaALLAH

Last edited:
China wasn't trying to be your "master", just trying to kick French people out of Vietnam so they wouldn't be a threat to China. But Vietnam needs to hate China to cover for its inferiority complex.

vietnamese kicked France out, not chinese.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom