What's new

Ten killed in Batman premier shooting: local radio

zimmick

BANNED
Reaction score
policemen-stand-outside-a-crime-scene670.jpg

DENVER: A masked gunman shot dead 10 people and wounded 30 to 40 others at a showing of new Batman movie “The Dark Knight Rises” at a movie theatre in the US city of Denver, local radio station KOA reported on Friday, citing witnesses.

The radio station said a figure in a gas mask had opened fire at the showing in a mall in the suburb of Aurora and set off a smoke or tear gas bomb. It said initial police estimates were of 30-40 injured.

Ten killed in Batman premier shooting: local radio | DAWN.COM

He surely didn't want the 'Dark knight' to 'rise'.......

On a serious note.....the U.S surely needs to put a check on their 'gun culture'...

Police Chief Dan Oates says 14 people are dead following a shooting at suburban Denver movie theater.

He says 50 others were injured when gunfire erupted early Friday at the Aurora theater.

Oates says a gunman appeared at the front of one of the Century 16 theaters.

He says "witnesses tell us he released some sort of canister. They heard a hissing sound and some gas emerged and the gunman opened fire."

Police say one person has been arrested. Oates says there's no evidence of any additional shooters

Police: 14 Dead in Colorado Theater Shooting. - ABC News

That mask man must be jealous of that newly released film And he must be lunatic. RIP

The Dark knight.... The most negative name.... What happened with Film crew at very first Dark Knight movie? Most of them died.... And Now this.... The word Dark itself a evil. Batman is hero for Evil worshipers.... Batman is a evil figure.... America made it a Hero.... Why won't they? Anything negative energy name produces fear and tragic incidents.... Am very sensitive to negative energy. i watched half dark knight movie and woke up, went out because i was feeling suffocated and dizzy.... Reptilians (with the help of Giant greys) has strong hold over film industry which actors, actresses, directors, singers etc etc.... How to spread anger and fear? Just through movies.... And then simply collect the negative energy....

The Dark knight.... The most negative name.... What happened with Film crew at very first Dark Knight movie? Most of them died.... And Now this.... The word Dark itself a evil. Batman is hero for Evil worshipers.... Batman is a evil figure.... America made it a Hero.... Why won't they? Anything negative energy name produces fear and tragic incidents.... Am very sensitive to negative energy. i watched half dark knight movie and woke up, went out because i was feeling suffocated and dizzy.... Reptilians (with the help of Giant greys) has strong hold over film industry which actors, actresses, directors, singers etc etc.... How to spread anger and fear? Just through movies.... And then simply collect the negative energy....

Well I'll be shitting bricks!

Seems like this mask man is a very big fan of batman , that is why he now wants batman to catch him .

Batman save lives of other people, How he can be negative? :D

This is why I despise the gun culture that exists in some countries. This week Toronto has witnessed several shootouts resulting in a lot of homicides, the mayor and the provincial government are trying to ban guns completely. Thank god for Canada, atleast we don't have a gun culture
smiley190.gif

He even booby-trapped his home:
BBC News - Batman US cinema attack: Gunman's flat 'booby trapped'

By the way, that coward was caught.
A 24-year-old former medical student was arrested in a car park nearby. He had a rifle, handgun and knife.
BBC News - Batman US cinema shooting: 12 dead in Colorado

Eyewitness accounts:
BBC News - Colorado cinema shooting: Massacre survivors speak

Apparently, he tried dressing up like Bane:
The gunman was described as wearing a bullet-proof vest and riot gear, an outfit similar to that of the villain Bane in The Dark Knight Rises.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom