What's new

Temple to Goddess Sonia (not Satire)

Star Wars

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Temple to Goddess Sonia, as Saviour of Telangana -The New Indian Express

He laid the foundation stone for the temple to Sonia at Nandigam village in Kothur mandal of Mahbubnagar district in the Telangana region of Andhra Pradesh on December 9, the birthday of his party boss.

“We are installing a 12-foot bronze statue of Madam Sonia in the temple for delivering the T-state,” Rao said.

Despite all the opposition from BJP, I have decided to construct the temple to express my gratitude as Madam Sonia is the Goddess for Telangana people,

1667729-beyond_epic_facepalm_facepalm_stupid_fail_dumb_death_demotivational_poster_1284049056.jpg

wch sob did that , after all the pain she inflicted on the a.p people does anyone in the state still have an iotaof respect for congress/sonia ???

jaya had her temple.. so had amitabh.. why not sonia... is this not xenophobia.. :o:

why are you defending Sonia soo much ? A lady who has looted the country dry , divided a states , riligions and engaged in vote bank politics has has a temple to its name ? do you know the meaning of Xenophobia which you have to apply it here ?

You Modi-fied guys can build Modi Temple, What's problem?

The heights of sycophancy,she just looted this nation and tried dividing my state for her sons political gains. When all ministers in congress are jumping off UPA ship ,still some rats do stick around i guess.

Back
Top Bottom