What's new

Tejas MK-1 to get FOC this year,many countries are interested in the purchase of the aircraft

We are planning to try and get the Kaveri on the LCA by the time the main delivery starts from 2021 onwards. We are working with the French there.

Saab imports the F404 and F414 for the Gripen. The RM-12 is just a modified F404. The main parts are all from America.
About 50 % of the parts are manufactured in Sweden including parts that need advanced metallurgy.
While the electronics (FADEC) is manufactured in the US, it was a joint design with Volvo Flygmotor.

Please remove malaysia from your BS list.
o_O u know u pull that out of ur anus.

We only go with countries with established and proven track record in military aviation and India is not one of them.

And single engine jets is not considered

Malaysia mainly operates whatever India operates.

Also you are wrong about the single engine jets.

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-...a-grounds-mig-29s-and-rethinks-future-fighter
The Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) is no longer seeking a multi-role combat aircraft (MRCA) and is evaluating light combat aircraft (LCA) instead.

Instead, it now wants to acquire “one or two squadrons” of a light, single-engine jet that would have some air-to-air performance, including supersonic speed, but that would mainly offer air-to-ground capability.

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-...a-grounds-mig-29s-and-rethinks-future-fighter
The Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) is no longer seeking a multi-role combat aircraft (MRCA) and is evaluating light combat aircraft (LCA) instead.

Instead, it now wants to acquire “one or two squadrons” of a light, single-engine jet that would have some air-to-air performance, including supersonic speed, but that would mainly offer air-to-ground capability.

wrong, MY operates aircrafts traditionally from US/Russia nothing to do with India.
What, India operates F/A 18 like MY do?

They are corrupt but no fools to dump money into a 3rd gen aircrafts today, they lean towards planes from EU/Russia these days no more US regime planes (too much strings attached), again nothing to do\from India.

Possibilities:
Qatar, UAE, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Algeria, Kenya, Ethiopia and Nigeria.

There are a lot of other African countries that will get rich enough to afford fighter aircraft over the next 20 years. Then there's South America, with countries like Chile and Argentina in the mix.

That's the list as of now.

Whoever buys Brahmos will also buy the LCA.

Qatar getting Rafales
Nigeria getting JF-17
Malaysia getting Su-35
Bangladesh getting MiGs
UAE with all that money I don't think they gonna even option for Tejas

Qatar getting Rafales
Nigeria getting JF-17
Malaysia getting Su-35
Bangladesh getting MiGs

HHmmm i dont know but do Indians really take the rest of the world as fools to commit themselves to 3rd gen tejunk?

first make out of this universe 10000000000000000 gen junk Tej@$$ build and induct it to IAF in numbers then think it for export your cowpiss, vedic, out of this universe, 10000000000000 gen jet @randomradio

HHmmm i dont know but do Indians really take the rest of the world as fools to commit themselves to 3rd gen tejunk?

Well firstly before looking for foreign orders I think India should focus on equipping their own Airforce and and take the production numbers to say 15-16 yearly they badly need to equip those MiG-21

But a lot of countries shows interest then check it out do some trials and then went on silent mode LOL

Only few comes forward to sign the deal

wrong, MY operates aircrafts traditionally from US/Russia nothing to do with India.
What, India operates F/A 18 like MY do?

That's the only jet. Everything else will be whatever India operates. This includes both the Mig-29 and MKM.

Even MY's MMRCA contest was postponed to coincide with India's MMRCA decision.

i will not be surprised if tejas finds foreign orders,it lot depends upon financing, let say if they offer it free to srilanka, they will opt for it

i think it would be srilanka and may be bangladesh to keep india happy

real question was it forced upon IAF or whther they would take it seriously

Qatar getting Rafales

Qatar is getting F-15s, Rafales and Typhoon. India has a security partnership with Qatar and is a high potential LCA customer.

Nigeria getting JF-17

They have room for more. We are talking about a 10-year+ period.

Malaysia getting Su-35

Bangladesh getting MiGs

They also have room for more. Think 2030. They need to make new aircraft purchases by then.

The very fact that they have money is the reason why they are a potential customer.

GCC's aircraft purchases do not follow logic.

whats with the FOC..why hell is it taking so long

it would take another decade tobring all systems up

whats with the FOC..why hell is it taking so long

it would take another decade tobring all systems up

The delays happened due to the late supply of radome and IFR from Britain.

The only thing left is just one more IFR test.

i will not be surprised if tejas finds foreign orders,it lot depends upon financing, let say if they offer it free to srilanka, they will opt for it

i think it would be srilanka and may be bangladesh to keep india happy

real question was it forced upon IAF or whther they would take it seriously

You missed Vietnam. They will likely be our very first customer.

China is ready to buy LCA for our aviation museum.

A negative showcase of the worst aerodynamics design in the human history.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom