What's new

Technical Details of avionics of F/A-22

zavis2003

Reaction score
F/A-22 Raptor
The F/A-22 was the outcome of a US Air Force DemVal fly-off between two competing
designs for the advanced tactical fighter (ATF):
the Lockheed YF-22A and the
Northrop YF-23A.
In After a protracted development1990 it was the EMD winner.

America planned to manufactured 600 plus units . And interstingly A in the name for enhanced attacks capabilities.

JIAW2 is the architectural feature of F/A-22.,
It was the only remains of Triaka aircrapt corporations.
US navy A12 was not acoording to capabilities
, and the US Army RAH-66 Comanche (formerly the LHX)
It has RF aperture shining architecture.
It has modular mission computerMMC with advance features of Common Integrated Processor based on LRM.

The UAE airforce has this system only .
30 plus signal processing units
60 plus data processing units
MMC is cooled with polyelofin liquid that reduces the burden

RAPTOR DRAGON TYPE RADAR

The APG-77 AESA radar is used in Raptor with tracking of 1200 km plus for 1m2

It has 1500 tiny antenna arrays
It can operate in several modes coz of the flexibility o f arrays and beams.

Signal processor is so strong that it can produce analysis of characteristics of various aircrafts in enhanced way
And able to nullify the opponent radar a furious charactersitic

Electronic Warfare and other countermeasures

F22 has stealthy structure and also ESM sensors and can used it in sofhisticated way
The aircraft is able to jam enemy radars using on-board jammers operating in the 2–
18 GHz frequency band.
F22 can analysis the war scenario with ESM sensors and it can analysis the signal strength of diff RADARS but also there location again making it furious
Five plus Radar warning receivers tell him what going on enemy side with intense modulation

RAPTOR DEADLY WEOPENS

Twelve situational awareness (SA) spiral antennas: six port and six starboard operating
Six SA spiral antennas: three port and three starboard

Enough 4 today

REFERENCE F/A-22 Raptor Avionics by Henry Micheal & Liza Seazer

PUSH THANKS BUTTON PLZ IF U FOUND IT WORTH

Last edited:
Well i have given all info regarding avionics of F22 Raptorand hope there may be some one who can make raptor now in home now its so easy. i did but i have no much time

hahahahahahahaha

No Zavis F-22 is not worth my time. My little bro can make an F-22. I am working on a B-2 spirit. It'll be ready in a few hours. :enjoy: :P

The Raptor is a freaking Machine! Man the Americans are to be seen to be believed! India and Pakistan should stop fighting over petty things and learn to make the F22 raptor now that we got to know what all are the ingredients! hahahah

sir

b-2 is still by far the best aircraft in american yard. but its just insane how they keep surprising the world, i know how b-3 is undergoing development. and f-22 they are in continuous upgrading it every day..........

America is way too powerful.No nation can challenge America not even China or Russia.America has 2nd, 3rd, 4th and a lot more nuclear strike capability.

Any more info regaring home manufaxturing of F22 Raptor is needed . Tell me friendly. I have the whole receipe how to makee F22 in ur kitchen

The US is very powerful in the conventional sense. This is because they enjoy domination in all the important aspects; defence, research, intelligence, economy, political influence, education etc.

However, every nation can be brought down. I do not agree that no one can challenge the US. They can be brought down through unconventional means, they have their week points. If you don't already know what they are, then it's probably best.

That being said, the F-22 is an amazing aircraft. Lockheed Martin and Boeing have produced a masterpiece. That is what you get when you combine innovation, collaboration and lots and lots of money.

Back
Top Bottom