What's new

Targets inside India identified if attacked: ISI chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont talk about guts with Pakistan you know that what we are capable of and if think you got balls provoke us........:smokin:

Pls tell me what you are capable of, I am curious to know:-
Not able to trace worlds most wanted at your doorstep?? or to intentionally hide him and ask money for searching his groups in name of WoT..
Not able to trace Seal helis or hint at ops or take a stance post OBL assasination??
Starting war with India and asked to forced back by first Indian army then US president?

If our work happens just by provoking you then we are happy.. you may increase your Blood pressure by that time..

Then attack india now and take Kashmir...

Our nukes wont sleep after Pakistan nuked us...

Stop making childish comments...
we are attacking you day in day out then also you are unable to do anything if this is war then that is war too.Seems you forgot mumbai too soon.:rofl:

Pakistani posters. Really guys. I live in Botswana and South Africa. Even a satellite state of South Africa (Bostwana) is laughing itself sick at how you guys got eggs on your faces by the Yanks. Now your ISI chief is rumbling on about India. In the last 4 years, how often has India been a threat to you? Despite all your claims about India having a hidden agenda in Afghanistan, you haven't tabled a shred of evidence. Now look at what the Yanks and their allies are doing to you on your western front. Drones. CIA en masse into Pakistan. I mean there surely must be more CIA agents stationed in Pakistan then there are at Langley ! Regular invasion of your sovereignity. Financial and other aid being abused by your military and your officials and this being silently condoned by the USA who continously pours aid into your country knowing that it is really just payoffs to your head honchos to do as they please in your country and not really aid meant to benefit the people. Somebody here spoke about a "blowjob". In the greater scheme of things, your country is literally speaking becoming an expert on bending down to the USA and its allies. And despite all this many Pakistani posters here still exclaim that "all is quite on the western front" ! India on your eastern front will be a fool to even consider attacking you in any way, either clandestinely or otherwise. Its economy is evolving to new levels. Its military is more than ready to handle any incursions into its territory. The world's remaining superpower has a gripe to pick with 2 of its enemies, Pakistan on a military enemy scale and China on an economic enemy scale. Jeez all we have to do is yell "somebody pass me the popcorn" and watch as the events unfold to our advantage. You go ahead and hide all the Al Quaeeda ops in your country on the basis that as long as the Americans can't find them then you get aid. Nice strategy. Our strategy is to go on with life , exploring the world whilst you fight the world. why would India even want to pick a fight with a pariah state which is now imploding? In fact I am even tempted to write to our babus suggesting that now is the best time to hold a referendum in Kashmir to call your bluff. I mean really, if you were living in Indian Kashmir, would you really want to join Pakistan now? I mean no insult to your nation which I pray will wake up and become part of the global family of nations. India has always been your rival so perhaps you should try and start rivalling India's growing economy instead of blustering on about how you can military take on India. If you do so, it will benefit the entire of South Asia, including India.

couldn't understand , pakistan did nothing against US after the OBL killing but just turned table on india to get the focus of their countrymen shifted ...

what? you don't even notice indian politicians and media are so active in the wake of OBL killing? so excited, and blah,blah....

(indian)people may have personality thing, but not politicians.

well as someone posted before it needs guts to attack america and get money from them and then hide their no.1 one enemy and only Pakistan got that guts neither India nor USSR nor Russia.Its Pakistan's Guts and bravery only that its the only country to take on the two different superpowers of their times and survived but one super power already bit dust and other is on the verge of meeting same fate.Inshallah Pakistan will emerge victorious from this phase too just wait for time like it did in 1990.India cant show such guts they only show guts on weaker countries like srilanka Bangladesh Nepal.they tried to show same to china and were send packing home such was the shock of Chinese defeat that Nehru died of that shock.India did try its IPKF stuff in srilanka and got its nose bloodied by the rag tag LTTE(which was india's own creation)

People dying in Pak on an avg of 10 people in Bomb blast daily.. Every week some where in Pak a Bomb explodes or terror attack happens.. Things Boomranged you badly and still you are living in some delusional world... Dont worry for us.. In all the wars happened with Pak, we didnt lose anything but yes you lost East Pak as well as Siachin..Think about it.. What i said was to think.. you cant use Petrol to calm the fire and if you are playing with that then you are axing your foot and not GUTSY..

Pls tell me what you are capable of, I am curious to know:-
Not able to trace worlds most wanted at your doorstep?? or to intentionally hide him and ask money for searching his groups in name of WoT..
Not able to trace Seal helis or hint at ops or take a stance post OBL assasination??
Starting war with India and asked to forced back by first Indian army then US president?

If our work happens just by provoking you then we are happy.. you may increase your Blood pressure by that time..

Better ask you RAW and Army, they knows it better, thats why we are fed up of listening "Pakistan will not last for ___ years".

Nothing ll happen pal,most of our ports are too far for you to attack and all of your country is right underneath our noses.simple as that.

For three days ajmal kasab and his gang raided your mumbai by reaching there fooling your mighty navy coast gaurds and providing whole world gala entertainment with bear and popcorns for 3 days and you still say that ,"our ports are out of your reach".:cheers:

we are attacking you day in day out then also you are unable to do anything if this is war then that is war too.Seems you forgot mumbai too soon.:rofl:

Mumbai attack is one of the most coward est attack ever to happen in earth... Without having the guts to attack our army at the border you cowards attacked civilians... how dare u guys are??

People dying in Pak on an avg of 10 people in Bomb blast daily.. Every week some where in Pak a Bomb explodes or terror attack happens.. Things Boomranged you badly and still you are living in some delusional world... Dont worry for us.. In all the wars happened with Pak, we didnt lose anything but yes you lost East Pak as well as Siachin..Think about it.. What i said was to think.. you cant use Petrol to calm the fire and if you are playing with that then you are axing your foot and not GUTSY..
1000s die in india daily for various reasons and you still worried about 10 pakistani dying daily.Aperfect case of misplaced priorities.

check KEYTONES location ....he is in a dream ....poor guy ..

For three days ajmal kasab and his gang raided your mumbai by reaching there fooling your mighty navy coast gaurds and providing whole world gala entertainment with bear and popcorns for 3 days and you still say that ,"our ports are out of your reach".:cheers:

so u are trying to say that pak forces are incapable of face to face battle with indian forces. proxy war is ur tool???????

Mumbai attack is one of the most coward est attack ever to happen in earth... Without having the guts to attack our army at the border you cowards attacked civilians... how dare u guys are??
As if training Mukti bahini and asking them to attack pakistan and training LTTE and asking it to attack srilanka was daring job.

He couldnt identify "worlds topmost terrorist" living near his compound in 5 years and now is talking of Indian identifications.

Even after the US men came inside their "site" and took away the main man , all he could think and speak is all about India. :lol:

US breaches the soverienity = warning for India is the popular formula...:mps:

so u are trying to say that pak forces are incapable of face to face battle with indian forces. proxy war is ur tool???????
Proxy warfare we have learnt from you only .wah ji wah if you use it its daring and if we do the same you say its cowardly act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom