What's new

Targets inside India identified if attacked: ISI chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
After OBL KILLING by US....Pasa Chicha said..."It will not be tolerated any Pakistani Air space violation hereafter". And next day US killed 10 Terrorist deep inside by Pakistan by Drone attack… This is called Independent Pakistan.

India is like the guy of following sequence...
Pakistan :delivers blows.
India: An ki baar mar kar dikha tab batata hun.
Pakistan:delivers blows
India: dont test my patience
Pakistan: Again delivers blows.
India ab ki bar mar ke dikha.

Then america kills bin laden....

India:we can also do it, surgical strikes etc.
Pakistan:delivers blows
India:thinking wat to do? then after two days their PM hiding Indian's collective cowardice under the veil of word peace and non violence, in his squeaky mice voice deliver following message to nation:We are non violent country only true followers of mahatma Gandhi and Gautam Buddha.:rofl:

So an important lesson for Indians here.

cowards hide their cowardice under the wrap of words called peace and non volience.its only brave and daring ones who talks less and delivers blows.

so tell me blows here???
i want to know wat u have been taught??

which blow kargil,65,71..............which one..........

selling your own sovereignty for aid

sending proxies to fight your war

taking pride in a foreign country's achievements(historic and contemporary)

taking your wrath at a country unrelated to your present mess just because you don't have the guts to face the real reasons.

If these are signs of bravery, you guys can have that title yourself.

lol USA embarrasses Pakistan in front of the world and then Pakistan start showing anger towards India lol What a joke, why dont you identify targets in the US also considering the facts that they bomb you everyday.

Not exactly seething. Just uncomfortable and funny to watch Pasha squirm. India if it goes ahead will most likey take out a terrorist training camp so I guess the response from Pasha will be to activate terrorist attack Mumbai-2.

Good for Pasha to identify Indian targets and rehearsing it with all gusto.

However, should he and his friends not also check out where the Achilles Heel lies?

They look East and are hammered from the West!

They embarrass themselves and the whole country too!

S_O_C_O_M

You mistake timidity for speaking softly and carrying a big stick!

The Wars should indicate that.

I prefer that we remain timid since bluff and bluster does not pay.

That it does not is so evident with the latest unfortunate happening where with impunity its sovereignty has been mauled.

And the Drones continue to prove that it is all Dutch Courage that you exhibit.

Instead of wasting time on meaningless hot air, it would be better to set the house in order and get Pakistan back on the rails to a better tomorrow for all Pakistanis.

With all these comments allowed to stay and their posters not banned, at least no one can blame us for not having big hearts. Extremists aren’t we? I challenge any Indian member to show me one comment of the nature of the ones above in any of the Indian moderated forums which has not been deleted and member not banned.

Let me point out first that this topic was started by an Indian who made fun of our Intelligence chief. 2ndly, if you say your army chief was cornered by a Journalist to reply in this way than because of his reply Gen. Pasha was cornered by the Govt. body into replying what our counter measures would be in case of such an event. It's as simple as that.

We cannot declare war on USA because of certain reasons but if the Indians are naive enough to think those same reasons apply to them, then they'll be in for a very unpleasant surprise. Than again we have been waiting for the "Surgical Strikes" since 2008 havn't we?

Isn't this rather obvious? Both sides must have identified sites for retaliatory attacks if they are attacked first. Why is this even newsworthy? My only concern is that if again the Americans attack some part of Pakistan - the Pakistanis should not think it was India.

^ Right.

So, 1971 was cowardice too ?
yes it was cowardice.India took advantage of internal fighting .I in 1971 Pakistan had nuke India would have never dared war.Pakistan is more weak today than 1971 coz of same conditions but now we see India cant even take advantage coz we can annihilate India.We have seen the fear of Pakistani nuke in Indian eyes not once not two but three times.1999,2002,2008.Today its India which is under our boots we can strike it when ever we want at time of our choice. and we did always and India just cant do anything thats why these days you see coward Indians singing peace tunes.

Try repeating 1971 today and you know the result .

yes it was cowardice.India took advantage of internal fighting .I in 1971 Pakistan had nuke India would have never dared war.Pakistan is more weak today than 1971 coz of same conditions but now we see India cant even take advantage coz we can annihilate India.We have seen the fear of Pakistani nuke in Indian eyes not once not two but three times.1999,2002,2008.Today its India which is under our boots we can strike it when ever we want at time of our choice. and we did always and India just cant do anything thats why these days you see coward Indians singing peace tunes.

Today there is no need for India to intervene. The Americans are doing it on our behalf.

Now if you have guts, of what you wrote above, repeat the same for America.

If what you say is true, then it is a sign of guts - right?

Then according to you point of view Hitler would be very gutsy to start WWII as well as performing Holocaust... Dont you guys have guts/ bravery associated with Sane mind.. becasue we do so..
Lets move the conversation along, now we seem stuck in exchange of insults --

Exactly I was replying an idiot who is having self delusioned issue..

So, Indian generals and even minister of defense have suggested on multiple occasions that they have the capability to strike at targets in Pakistan, that means of course that they have identified such targets and have rehearsed doing this (to develop the capability) and Pakistan, we know here have done more or less the same - What's the big deal?

Exactly.. every enemy country do the rehearsel for each other and These bugger journos ask such qn and then present all with masala.. Nothing else..

Nothing ll happen pal,most of our ports are too far for you to attack and all of your country is right underneath our noses.simple as that.

and you still poke your long nosed beware the chunti might kill the elephant or elephant might get mad and go berserk

Then attack india now and take Kashmir...

Our nukes wont sleep after Pakistan nuked us...

Stop making childish comments...

With all these comments allowed to stay and their posters not banned, at least no one can blame us for not having big hearts. Extremists aren’t we? I challenge any Indian member to show me one comment of the nature of the ones above in any of the Indian moderated forums which has not been deleted and member not banned.

Let me point out first that this topic was started by an Indian who made fun of our Intelligence chief. 2ndly, if you say your army chief was cornered by a Journalist to reply in this way than because of his reply Gen. Pasha was cornered by the Govt. body into replying what our counter measures would be in case of such an event. It's as simple as that.

We cannot declare war on USA because of certain reasons but if the Indians are naive enough to think those same reasons apply to them, then they'll be in for a very unpleasant surprise. Than again we have been waiting for the "Surgical Strikes" since 2008 havn't we?

Let your paranoia not speak.

I will speak for myself.

Prove one statement as incorrect.... or shut up.

It has nothing to do with large hearts.

And anyway an enlarged heart medically is a dangerous medical phenomenon.

Stop agitating people with generalities.

If you have a problem and you feel that my post is factually wrong, prove it and not whimper and rant.

And juvenile that you are, there has been no reason for India to wage any war with the US.

Now im sure that Aliens does exits !!!!!

selling your own sovereignty for aid

sending proxies to fight your war

taking pride in a foreign country's achievements(historic and contemporary)

taking your wrath at a country unrelated to your present mess just because you don't have the guts to face the real reasons.

If these are signs of bravery, you guys can have that title yourself.

lol USA embarrasses Pakistan in front of the world and then Pakistan start showing anger towards India lol What a joke, why dont you identify targets in the US also considering the facts that they bomb you everyday.

Not exactly seething. Just uncomfortable and funny to watch Pasha squirm. India if it goes ahead will most likey take out a terrorist training camp so I guess the response from Pasha will be to activate terrorist attack Mumbai-2.

Good for Pasha to identify Indian targets and rehearsing it with all gusto.

However, should he and his friends not also check out where the Achilles Heel lies?

They look East and are hammered from the West!

They embarrass themselves and the whole country too!

S_O_C_O_M

You mistake timidity for speaking softly and carrying a big stick!

The Wars should indicate that.

I prefer that we remain timid since bluff and bluster does not pay.

That it does not is so evident with the latest unfortunate happening where with impunity its sovereignty has been mauled.

And the Drones continue to prove that it is all Dutch Courage that you exhibit.

Instead of wasting time on meaningless hot air, it would be better to set the house in order and get Pakistan back on the rails to a better tomorrow for all Pakistanis.

Let your paranoia not speak.

I will speak for myself.

Prove one statement as incorrect.... or shut up.

It has nothing to do with large hearts.

And anyway an enlarged heart medically is a dangerous medical phenomenon.

Stop agitating people with generalities.

If you have a problem and you feel that my post is factually wrong, prove it and not whimper and rant.

And juvenile that you are, there has been no reason for India to wage any war with the US.

I have reported your post for personal insults, i am not going to stoop to this level to reply.

Neither your posts contain any facts nor do i need to prove them right, you have not come up with anything to reply to the 2nd part of my post.

The last sentence of your post suggests that you have not even understood what i have said.

couldn't understand , pakistan did nothing against US after the OBL killing but just turned table on india to get the focus of their countrymen shifted ...

Today there is no need for India to intervene. The Americans are doing it on our behalf.

Now if you have guts, of what you wrote above, repeat the same for America.
well as someone posted before it needs guts to attack america and get money from them and then hide their no.1 one enemy and only Pakistan got that guts neither India nor USSR nor Russia.Its Pakistan's Guts and bravery only that its the only country to take on the two different superpowers of their times and survived but one super power already bit dust and other is on the verge of meeting same fate.Inshallah Pakistan will emerge victorious from this phase too just wait for time like it did in 1990.India cant show such guts they only show guts on weaker countries like srilanka Bangladesh Nepal.they tried to show same to china and were send packing home such was the shock of Chinese defeat that Nehru died of that shock.India did try its IPKF stuff in srilanka and got its nose bloodied by the rag tag LTTE(which was india's own creation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom