What's new

TaNkS

The King Hamza

New Recruit

Reaction score
What is the main difference b/w Al Khalid tank type 90-IIM AND MBT-2000.
Is there any tank in the world that can carry nuclear bomds and fire them without getting the tank crew hurt.

I have no idea about their differences. Now I forgot what the MBT-2000 looks like!

No, tanks don't carry nuclear bombs :rofl: But they can carry depleted uranium shells for better penetration against enemy armor.

Dude, i will advice you to concentrate on your studies, you are future of country.

Aslam-o-Alikum to all
There is a question.
Can Army life be dangerous?
This was a silly question from my best friend
I replied no it can't be if you join Army to be chosen for dangerous occaisions.
Was my answer upto par.
No silly answers

Why can't Pakistan Army Use Some thing like the advanced Thompson or AK 100 or AK 47
well Pakistan is not a poor country look at the salary of the CoAS its above a mill rupees or the salary of Pakistani cricket team coach huh he recieves Rs6.3 lakh per month as I remember.
So If You Reduce Their wages.
The wage of coach should be just 1.5 lakhs thats not bad Also and reduce the CoAS's wage to 4.9 lakhs thats also not bad.

Why It happens To Pakistan why can't Pakistan Use Advanced Thompson Or the Ms e.g.M4.
Look at the salaries of CoAS and PAk Cri.TEAM Coach and even than you say we don't money if you decrease their salaries than we can afford these

With All due respect(no disobidece) this is Pakistan defence Forum If Iam Not Wrong.
Than what are foriners doing in Pakistan Defence Forum.e.g,
Indians,Americans,Srilankans and English etc.

How much Uranium does Pakistan Has ligally I mean there were rumors that Pakistan is in high ranks of nuclear powers bcoz of it took uRanium illigally(stealing).
I've heard people saying that F-16 is a useless fighter plane for Pakistan's Air Force.
I also heard people saying that FT-5 is better than KP-8

Is there any tank in the world that can carry nuclear bomds and fire them without getting the tank crew hurt.

why dont you seach for some data on internet make a chart of comparision and post it

I have concentrated on my studies sir but these days I'm in start of my winter vacations sir and It is one of my ambition to join army and be one of the martyes while defendin my country.
Just check the dates of my prevous threads.These threads came in this week while others before 20-25 days.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

In Reply to loveicon

0Kj4Mr6.png

Al-Khalid tank (Type 90-IIM / MBT-2000) Information Pool

I have concentrated on my studies sir but these days I'm in start of my winter vacations sir and It is one of my ambition to join army and be one of the martyes while defendin my country.
Just check the dates of my prevous threads.These threads came in this week while others before 20-25 days.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

In Reply to loveicon

I salute your ambitions but re-think and read what you have typed before posting to avoid bashing and get sensible response

guys I am not able to comprehend your love towards the "NU-CLEAR BUM"..why dont you grow up for once..just talk about tanks ..tanks carrying nuclear bomb:cheesy:

guys I am not able to comprehend your love towards the "NU-CLEAR BUM"..why dont you grow up for once..just talk about tanks ..tanks carrying nuclear bomb:cheesy:

Your nick and avatar is clearly telling how much you have grownup. We load our tanks with nuke or cruise - bum of micro power is safe unless you try an adventure.

In Reply to loveicon

Let me teach you the golden rule ...

If you don't read twice as much as your write then you will never learn and always be humiliated.

Use the search button, and read up on the years of combined information and trolling contained in this forum.

nuke nuke nuke it can not br fired for tank may be a cannon i have seen it us nuke test by cannon but it was realy big artilry bro you have to fire at long range our your would kill your self so no chance for nukes being fired form tank for sure

Back
Top Bottom