Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
lTameer-e-School
Reference:
www.tameer-e-school.pk

Imran-Khan.jpg

What is Tameer-e-School?
Tameer-e-School is a programme through which interested individuals and organizations can donate funds towards the improvement of deserving government schools in Khyber Pakhthunkhwa.
How much can I contribute?
You can contribute an online minimum of the equivalent of PKR 2000. There is no maximum limit. You can contribute to support an entire school or individual improvements in schools. If you cannot contribute online, or would like to contribute less than PKR 2000, you can avail our upcoming SMS contribution service, use our upcoming contribution box services in major retail outlets all over Pakistan, or send a contribution for Tameer-e

• You the user can pick your school you want to sponsor and donate
Amazing initiative

Link below shows exactly which school and how much funding have KPK government has raised - just great organization and initiatve

Tameer-e-School see the budget proposed and how much each school has been funded

a) You can see total funding per school
b) You can see breakdown of funding per general usage of school services

GGPS%20No%203%20Mohib%20Banda.JPG

GPS%20Adil%20Sipra.jpg

GGPS%20Saeedabad%20Shabaz%20Garhi.JPG

GGPS%20Qadirabad.jpg

This really puts things into prespective where we are at and how every one can help

Attribution
  • If you support an entire improvement for a particular school, you will have a plaque with your name in the respective school building.
  • If you contribute to the general fund, you will have the option of your name appearing on the website.

Last edited:
Never underestimate the power of numeric numbers in Pakistan's total population figure that lives overseas and drives BMWs and lives in Million dollar homes

For most well to do Pakistanis sponsoring a school is fiarly easy , 1 pay cheque

Or we can look at 10-15 folks can donate modest amount

But great initiative , capitalizes on the potential of masses and population great thinking

However the initiatives welcome also social work by Modest income contributers smaller amounts depending on every one's own capacity

Great social experiment , and certainly showcases some serious organizational potential with masses

I myself have been quite intrigued by the prospects to be part of this , I know I was when Imran was at our school for Cancer Hospital

Last edited:
Never underestimate the power of numeric numbers in Pakistan's total population figure that lives overseas and drives BMWs and lives in Million dollar homes
They rather prefer to spend their money on those BMWs than on something constructive in Pakistan.

Well certainly see alot more contributions on that site in just 1 day wow amazing progress

Back
Top Bottom