Talks on for Made in India F-16s, says Lockheed:

ashok321

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada

04lead10.jpg

"The conversation has progressed to the point that we are deferring at this point to the government-to-government conversation. And that conversation is ongoing,"

It means Laurel/headlines hungry Modi/India would say "I do" on this.

Read my hips.
Done deal.
Take it to the bank.
Put it in a fixed deposit.
Future headlines: F-16 made in India.

04lead10.jpg

It means Laurel/headlines hungry Modi/India would say "I do" on this.

Read my hips.
Done deal.
Take it to the bank.
Put it in a fixed deposit.
Future headlines: F-16 made in India.
ARE You Exited ?
Are You Worried ?
HAVE You got some Problem with F 16 or Lockheed ?
OR Do you have as usual Problem with MODI ? :azn:

Well final call would be called by Modi..So what's the point..!

F16 is almost EOL now...and India is just getting started on this..

F16 Might be old ....

In Military Aviation Avionics are Upgraded and engines and Superstructure modified. 1950s era C130s are still flying so is B52, So is F4 and F15

With Upgrade to Avionics like Block70 version or Sufa is more than ample for Light A/c needed for Air Interdiction, CAP and EW roles -----Suitable for next 30 yrs

Its a Bonus when the Bomb Truck comes with AESA Radar and Load capacity of 6000Kg (Its like 3 Mig 21s in a Bird)

What More I want than This !!

Last edited:
hmm interesting while the world moves on and plans to end f-16 around 2030 India wants to locally produce it for next 12 years.

Thank God pakistan air force is focused on future. But that said, India has the resources to buy another different class of aircraft after 2025 if it wants to.

hmm interesting while the world moves on and plans to end f-16 around 2030 India wants to locally produce it for next 12 years.

Thank God pakistan air force is focused on future. But that said, India has the resources to buy another different class of aircraft after 2025 if it wants to.
india wants to field the f-16s as a Low end fighter - in as many numbers as your Jf-17 (which is also a low end fighter). Most Air Forces have the F-16s as at least their medium category or multi role aircraft. so the "end of life" F-16 is going to be a low end fighter. not a bad idea if you ask me.

So is India, as Sliver said, Gripen or F16 are supposed to join India's future lower strata along with Tejas. Combined, they will make up for legacy mig's decline.

Besides the fighter itself, it's also building a sophisticated aerospace assembly line under one of India's private sector.

india wants to field the f-16s as a Low end fighter - in as many numbers as your Jf-17 (which is also a low end fighter). Most Air Forces have the F-16s as at least their medium category or multi role aircraft. so the "end of life" F-16 is going to be a low end fighter. not a bad idea if you ask me.
they just cant digest that and they will buy F16s in a heartbeat if offered discount. they have found a way to lie themselves dont take them seriously

India will keep talking with every one and keep the time passing and once Safran assisted Kaveri has right amount of thrust, India will say bye bye to all in that category!

Hmm makes sense.

Then India and Pakistan both will have f-16s for low grade fighters. Kind of same thing as in 1980s both had Mig 21s for the same role. India With mig 21 bisons and pakistan with F7P & PG's.

Same would be 2020's or 2030's May be with both India pakistan having f-16s as they both had migs back then.

Back
Top Bottom