• 1.Alqaeda

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • 2.Taliban

Votes: 44 39.3%
  • 3.State of Israel

Votes: 53 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hamas is not a terrorist organization, they are protecting their land agaisnt the barbarism of israel.

Right Hamas, Talliban,Pakistan-Taliban, Al Qaeda, LET, Sipah-e-Sohaba Pakistan, Jaish-e-mohammed and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi all are trying to protect their land.

Last edited:
TTP and Israel, Both are 2 faces of 1 coin for Pakistan,

Cool, then it should be Pakistan, Iraq, Somalia, Nigeria, Congo and Sudan. These are certainly non-terrorists. The world knows this and leaders and freedom fighters of these nations are in line for Nobel peace prize, jointly in the coming year.

I was not talking to you. :angry:

I was not talking to you. :angry:

:cheers: As you have talked to me now, I am replying in this forum.

For the topic, Hamas, Talliban,Pakistan-Taliban, Al Qaeda, LET, Sipah-e-Sohaba Pakistan, Jaish-e-mohammed and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi are all same.

Last edited:
Although the state of Israel has done some terrible things, i believe that Al-Qaeda and Taliban are STILL the biggest terrorists and a threat to the stability of not only Pakistan but the world as a whole.

:cheers: As you have talked to me now, I am replying in this forum.

For the topic, Hamas, Talliban,Pakistan-Taliban, Al Qaeda, LET, Sipah-e-Sohaba Pakistan, Jaish-e-mohammed and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi are all same.

I disagree with the given statement, Hamas is democratically elected, none of the other organizations stated by you hold this distinction.

Israel might be terrorist but the fact of matter is it is Talibans that are killing most muslims and our fellow Pakistanis but hey pious Muslims can't that.Taliban must be infidels or western agents!!.Obviously being an arab ***-kisser you'd be more worried about Palestinians then Pakistanis.

Right Hamas, Talliban,Pakistan-Taliban, Al Qaeda, LET, Sipah-e-Sohaba Pakistan, Jaish-e-mohammed and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi all are trying to protect their land.

What land are u talking abt .
Dont compare TTP thing with Hamas.

Sumone cumes to ur town kills 10s of people , next day he cums again destroy many houses in ur locatlity , next he cumes again kills sum more innocent people, next day he stops u from taking ur patients to hospital . next it cumes again and use Phosphorus bombs on children school . killing 100s of innocent kids on the spot .

wht will u do .Wont u will pick up the weapon to fight against tht killer of humanity or will u stay down just get more and more from tht powerful killer .

if tht is the case thn i will label u as coward .

Just dont forget the acrosties of isreal on the innocent people of Palestine .

Hamas is not a terrorist organisation. They are selected by there people in majority and wr not allowed to make government coz they oppose The real terrorist Isreal.and now they are cornered just coz they put up sum resistance.

☪☪☪☪;904563 said:
Israel might be terrorist but the fact of matter is it is Talibans that are killing most muslims and our fellow Pakistanis but hey pious Muslims can't that.Taliban must be infidels or western agents!!.Obviously being an arab ***-kisser you'd be more worried about Palestinians then Pakistanis.

Killed in Pakistan by Taliban or killed in Palestine by Israel , at both place humans are dying .
Dont matter who is the bigger , both should taken care of .

Killed in Pakistan by Taliban or killed in Palestine by Israel , at both place humans are dying .
Dont matter who is the bigger , both should taken care of .

So No Pakistanis are not important for you which are closer to your home.You're worried about Palestinians because they're also humans.You can't take care of your own home but willing to sink it further for someone else who probably don't give 2 hoots about you.

Israel is the bigger terrorist.
Terrorism cannot be defined just in terms of killing people. If that were the criteria, US could top the list.
Israel beats Taliban and other terror outfits becuase it gives them the reason, motive to justify their acts. It provides the ideology which world at large seems to ignore. People watch what is being done to Muslims in Israel and are motivated to do something. Outfits like Al Qaeda benefit from this for recruitment because they provide a vent, an opportunity to do something. Even by exaggerating the atrocities becasue it serves their purpose.

TALIBAN vs ISRAELIS who is the bigger terrorist

what...????:woot:

there is no comparison between israel and taliban.
one(israel) is fighting defensively for its survival amid a pool of hostile nations ,
another is killing civilians for a 1400 years old ideology.

Israel is the bigger terrorist.
Terrorism cannot be defined just in terms of killing people. If that were the criteria, US could top the list.
Israel beats Taliban and other terror outfits becuase it gives them the reason, motive to justify their acts. It provides the ideology which world at large seems to ignore. People watch what is being done to Muslims in Israel and are motivated to do something. Outfits like Al Qaeda benefit from this for recruitment because they provide a vent, an opportunity to do something. Even by exaggerating the atrocities becasue it serves their purpose.

post like this make all the difference .. :cheers:

☪☪☪☪;904609 said:
So No Pakistanis are not important for you which are closer to your home.You're worried about Palestinians because they're also humans.You can't take care of your own home but willing to sink it further for someone else who probably don't give 2 hoots about you.

btw u r not one to judge my patriotism for my country.

Im not saying tht TTP is not our problem did i mentioned tht .
Pakistan Army is taking care of these terroists very well and im proud of it.

Long Live :pakistan:

TALIBAN vs ISRAELIS who is the bigger terrorist

one(israel) is fighting defensively for its survival amid a pool of hostile nations ,

Can u care to explain where and wht are these hostile forces . innocent isreal is defending itself from .

Back
Top Bottom