What's new

Taliban destroy parts of the border fence again. Taliban member admits to killing Pak soldiers, encouraging other Talibs to do the same

Every child molesting maderchood thinks he is a supreme Muslim who can declare jihad. Pakistan is not America or Russia.
The problem is our military. Clear message should be sent that any attack will mean severe retaliation. They should bomb the shit out of the place and leave nothing bug the dead and after that say. We want peace and you atta k us again this will happen again. Plus mine the entire border.

Every child molesting maderchood thinks he is a supreme Muslim who can declare jihad. Pakistan is not America or Russia.
The problem is our military. Clear message should be sent that any attack will mean severe retaliation. They should bomb the shit out of the place and leave nothing bug the dead and after that say. We want peace and you atta k us again this will happen again. Plus mine the entire border.
The bigger problem is those in Pakistan who worship these "supreme Muslims". As long as those exist on the inside, we'll always have trouble from the outside.

The bigger problem is those in Pakistan who worship these "supreme Muslims". As long as those exist on the inside, we'll always have trouble from the outside.
Pakistanis as a nation are stupid. We think a man in a beard is religious. A fat man in a beard is even more religious . Hell we give our beloved daughters to gangsters rapist and drunks because they have money. Its a fckd up society that has kidnapped Islam and use it for their arguments

It's okay Uncle Bajwa and the Military don't care for the DEAD Pakistani jawans. DHA and other things are more important.
Pakistani life Military personnel under Captian rank or Civilian doesn't mean anything for the overlords

Fence destruction video is year and half old. It was area they were trying to fence ...I think dispute was resolved
This is uzbak or tajik border not pak afghn border

Bhikari to they now as a nation we are officially Beyghairat, thanks to Bajwa we are gona tick all the B's.

Why is there no drone surveillance . FFS hire some jobless civilians on Rs 25,000/month. Give them few thousands dollar small surveillance drone and tell them to watch the fucking screen in shifts and report suspicious activity.

18 small drones spread apart every 50 km will do the job.

Sell a single DHA plot and fund the equipment. WCS, contact Eidi center, they will gladly provide funding and volunteers to do the jobs that Generals aren’t able to.

Limited budget, either it will be spent on Drones or aquiring sex footage of 70 year olds.

if you feel that strongly then go and fight the Taliban your self and prove you are not a Swoor.

Give him a huge salary and plots in DHA and he will.

Have you verified it’s the same man? I can’t speak Pashto.
I don’t know the authenticity of his claims but the interviewee basically gives his motives for his attack against the `Punjabi Pakistan’, he further goes on to declare war on us and invites all Pakistani Pukhtoons too.

Pakistanis as a nation are stupid. We think a man in a beard is religious. A fat man in a beard is even more religious . Hell we give our beloved daughters to gangsters rapist and drunks because they have money. Its a fckd up society that has kidnapped Islam and use it for their arguments

true..

it is more due to the fact we dont read and research. Alot of things i was told as a kid that was "islamic" wasnt islamic when i did my own independent research on islam

true..

it is more due to the fact we dont read and research. Alot of things i was told as a kid that was "islamic" wasnt islamic when i did my own independent research on islam
Paksitani Islam is bankruptcy and plain wrong on many many levels.
Simple example....and I used to do this in Pakistan. Ask anyone who preaches the meaning of namaz. In 7 years in Pakistan I never met even 1 person who could tell me the meaning. So reality is what prayers??

Back
Top Bottom