What's new

Taliban destroy parts of the border fence again. Taliban member admits to killing Pak soldiers, encouraging other Talibs to do the same

I don't know, awam should be neutral. Army has their leadership including three star & four star generals and I am sure thay have a perfect plan to deal with it. They just need to catch a break from recording audios & videos of judges & politician.

Time to flatten that shit land with few ghauri m’s
Nothing less will work on those mofos

Why is there no drone surveillance . FFS hire some jobless civilians on Rs 25,000/month. Give them few thousands dollar small surveillance drone and tell them to watch the fucking screen in shifts and report suspicious activity.

18 small drones spread apart every 50 km will do the job.

Sell a single DHA plot and fund the equipment. WCS, contact Eidi center, they will gladly provide funding and volunteers to do the jobs that Generals aren’t able to.

I don't know, awam should be neutral. Army has their leadership including three star & four star generals and I am sure thay have a perfect plan to deal with it. They just need to catch a break from recording audios & videos of judges & politician.

Swoor jurnail, they don't give a shit

Time to flatten that shit land with few ghauri m’s
Nothing less will work on those mofos

So now an indian account samri posting dostam complex fence video and a purposefully dimmed video with voice over will troll you all. Get hold of your brains idiots.
Its a widely known fact that Afgan Talban have no control over their off shoots esp the ones on bordering areas where the control of routes is in hand of locals not the capital. NDS raw cia still exists in the bordering region have their local actors. Money talks.with all that Pakistans relation with kabul are stable and recent peace talks for ttp is an evidence of that.

Last edited:
Fence destruction video is year and half old. It was area they were trying to fence ...I think dispute was resolved

Tribal areas of Pakistan and border areas across Afghanistan have lots of divided families, common trade and crossing the border(even not knowing it) was a daily routine.

So this fencing was not a clever idea in some parts of Tribal areas where there was large movement of people earlier. It has a sentimental and humanitarian value attached to it.

Just as the Kashmiris on either side resent the border fence erected by India to stop the flow of people on LOC.

Its a widely known fact that Afgan Talban have no control over their off shoots esp the ones on bordering areas where the control of routes is in hand of locals not the capital.
Well that solves it. In fact, the problem never existed in the first place since the it's not the taliban's job to control their border. And it's not like they promised not to have the land used against another country. It's not like Pakistan should be on top of their priorities list in terms of countries not to fck with.

Hooray. All good. But wait, what should we tell to the families of the martyred jawans?

NDS raw cia still exists in the bordering region have their local actors
So what's the solution here, Sherlock? Since the taliban have no control over their borders, the only remaining option is we take action ourselves? So, When are you going to call the generals out for being pussies rather than sweeping the blood of martyrs under the carpets like a good shine boy?

if you feel that strongly then go and fight the Taliban your self and prove you are not a Swoor.
oh I don't know about that. That would be against the constitution. The constituion that says there should be an army whose job it is to do that, whose decisions are made by the generals @Maula Jatt , is referring to and the ones you seem to hold very dear.

Last edited:
Tribal areas of Pakistan and border areas across Afghanistan have lots of divided families, common trade and crossing the border(even not knowing it) was a daily routine.

So this fencing was not a clever idea in some parts of Tribal areas where there was large movement of people earlier. It has a sentimental and humanitarian value attached to it.

Just as the Kashmiris on either side resent the border fence erected by India to stop the flow of people on LOC.

Yeah we should have kept open borders with these lanati afghans

Back
Top Bottom