What's new

Taj Mahal will collaspe in 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I added Iranians in the list.

if you come to turkey from your country you will see why 31.5 million tourists visit , not just because of the beaches etc only 10+ million visit istanbul to see historic ottoman architecture etc , i dont want to get off topic so i wont post ottoman architecture around the world , not just in turkey.

That's why I added Iranians in the list.

Arabs and Moors also had their contribution. Hell, even some Jews and Christians were there :lol:

Fun fact: The Europeans learned how to make leather from the Arabs.

Gunpowder is Chinese invention.

Gunpowder is Chinese invention.

Who said its turkish invention omg? where do you find things i never said , but it was widely and most succesfully used in europe in the ottoman empire , when europeons hardly had muskets etc all our janisarries etc were equipeed with it and not only we also made the best cannons for a long while and muskets .

ottoman architecture syria

Khaled_Ebn_El-Walid_Mosque3.jpg

Khaled_Ebn_El-Walid_Mosque_-_Courtyard.jpg

Khaled-binwalid-mosque4.jpg

muhammad ali mosque egypt - ottoman architecture

Muhammad_Ali_Mosque_1.jpg

Mohammed-ali-basha-mosque.jpg

grand serail lebanon - ottoman architecture

Serail_Hill.jpg

khal al umdan israel - ottoman

Akko_BW_13.JPG

jaffa clock israel - ottoman

Jaffa_Tour_horloge.JPG

cant be bothered to post all of foreign countries now a bit of turkey , ottoman architecture

dolmabahce palace

Dolmabahce%2C_Istanbul%2C_Turchia.JPG

dolmabahce place clock tower

Dolmabah%C3%A7e_Palace_Clock_Tower.jpg

gate

DolmabahceMainGate.JPG

inside

Ceremonial_hall_Dolmabahce_March_2008_pano2b.jpg

Ambassador_Hall_Dolmabahce_March_2008panoc.jpg

%D9%82%D8%B5%D8%B1_%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B2.JPG

Dolmabahce_Baccarat_bannister.JPG

Please your contribution is probably a big 0 just like you invented.

Indian invention and architecture is a big 0 compared to what i showed , i cant be bothered to show other beatiful architecture

lets see indian architecture.

Sultan_Ahmed_Mosque_Istanbul_Turkey.jpg

Perfection

mecidiye mosque

a4.jpg

orta koy mosque

ortakoy-isort.jpg

Haydarapasa

haydarpasa-gari.jpg

all built ottoman times

i can post 100s

165_o.jpg

ciragan palace

ciragan-palace.jpg

TC000103-01B.jpg

enough to embarras the indian by bringing in tourism with turkic architecture . All for gigawatt , more online if you want.

%C4%B0stanbul_4946.jpg

KULELI MILITARY HIGH SCHOOL - OTTOMAN

Kuleli_Istambu%C5%82_RB1.jpg

BEYLERBEYI PALACE

Bosfor_B17-35.jpg

Selimiye military barracks

Selimiye_K%C4%B1%C5%9Flas%C4%B1.jpg

health museum/develop medical science- built 1488

Edirne_7349_Nevit.JPG

topkapi palace

Imperial_Gate_Topkapi_Istanbul_2007_002.jpg

rumeli hisari - built to conquer istanbul

Rumeli_Hisar%C4%B1_viewed_from_Bosphorus.JPG

selimiye mosque

Salimiye_Masjid.jpg

Contributing in Science, medicine, mathematics and other inventions is far better than feeling proud of conquerors who put universities and libraries on fire. In Asia only Chinese, Iranians and Indians have given such traditions of inventions and discoveries.

LOL :rofl: :rofl: :girl_wacko:

hmm in my personal opinion then , you have no honour , because slaves have no honour.

how are we slaves, care to explain that??

infact muslim arabs have made non muslim turks slaves for a long time read history

plundering one's land is not honourable and neither dignified and the people arnt slaves but subjects to the invader

its another thing your poor english misunderstands subjects with slavery

Who said its hindus ?its belong to India,and we are proud to be,and its a pride to India,if you want to see it you are welcome,we are not so crazy creatures dividing people in the name of religion,hindus and muslims live like brother in India,jai hind.

Aha when it comes to money and property of Muslims, indians are too quick to indian label but labeling Muslims, killing them and opressing them , its open season for india.

......Indian invention and architecture is a big 0 compared to what i showed , i cant be bothered to show other beatiful architecture

lets see indian architecture.

Do you really wanna compare Indian inventions Vs Turkish inventions....

Constructing buildings is no invention......the Indian(Hindu) architectures left even after facing destruction by the Muslims is enough to put your entire History to shame.....

You haven't achieved even a fraction of what we have achieved in the field of Science, Literature etc.....
You were barbaric invaders when we were studying in Universities.....

Shall we start???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom