What's new

Taiwan lets Koreans enter Taiwan visa-free, but not mainlanders from China

Welcome move. All countries which are in dangerous zone curtsy China should come together.

SK a part of China?

How could an animal be part of human!
Indeed, animals are banned from public parks in China.

no_dogs_and_chinese_allowed.jpg

does south korea require europeans to get a visa free status from india before the europeans get visa free entry into south korea?
No.

Chinese still require visa to enter Korea(With the sole exception of Jeju Island, which is an autonomous region), even if that passport has the US, Canadian, French, and UK visas stapled.

yeah, it's korea that should be part of china not tibet and turkestan. you are more chinese than they both are.

OHHHHHHH yeah ur sounding the dude maaaaaaaaaaaaaan i guess u have had some raw bulls testicles for dinner today..i mean u ppl can occupy anybody at will..anyways u guys should be a part of russia as u ppl are more communist than u ppl are chinese..

How is this even news? Which country is crazy enough to allow Chinese people entries without visa?

Koreas have never been an independent power in the history, how could you guys be so arragant? Some of your ancesters were refugees from nowadays Hunan province 200-300 BC, and they brought you paocai and duanwu and etc. WTF you think you are?

China and Mainland Chinese are disliked by everyone, including Taiwanese, Hong Kongese, and Singaporeans.
Everyone? Idiot South Koreans probably think they represent the world.

I'll give you a little fact check, you've always been somebody's ***** throughout history, and you will continue to be.

Taiwan lets Koreans enter Taiwan visa-free, but not mainlanders from China

No visa-free for mainlanders is more like a symbolic. Because by giving a visa-free is like Taiwan unofficially submit to the communist regime, became a real one country without border.

I know that some fellow Han Chinese in mainland and overseas are heartbroken reading this news, and cursing Taiwan. I just want to say, it has nothing to do with our Han Chinese unity and solidarity. Han Chinese in Taiwan are still very patriotic and give huge support to the mainland, always. It just symbolically, we can't give visa-free.

Doesn't give a visa-free is also a good thing for mainlanders, as a reminder to the communist regime to correct their mistake for worshiping communism, neglected their people and Chinese civilization.

Yeah, and for half of your history, you have been a slave of manchurians, Mongolians, Turks, and so on

Wow so why guys hating us for exuding you guys while you exude your own?

Yeah, and for half of your history, you have been a slave of manchurians, Mongolians, Turks, and so on

You want to start the biggest loser contest? The Shatuo Turk leader Shi Jingtang claimed Chinese ancestry.

Korea- slave to China during Han dynasty (lelang commandery was formed in Korea after Gojoseon was conquered)

- slave to Mongols during Yuan dynasty

- slave to China during Ming dynasty, and begged China to fight Japan during the Imjin War

- slave to Manchus during Qing. The Joseon King was forced to humiliate himself before Huang Taiji.

- slave to Japan from 1910-1945

- slave to America from 1945- ???

You want to start the biggest loser contest? The Shatuo Turk leader Shi Jingtang claimed Chinese ancestry.

Korea- slave to China during Han dynasty (lelang commandery was formed in Korea after Gojoseon was conquered)

- slave to Mongols during Yuan dynasty

LOL so you are chinese??? so that means taiwan is part of PRC

- slave to China during Ming dynasty, and begged China to fight Japan during the Imjin War

- slave to Manchus during Qing. The Joseon King was forced to humiliate himself before Huang Taiji.

- slave to Japan from 1910-1945

- slave to America from 1945- ???

LOL so you are chinese???and that means taiwan is part of PRC??

Back
Top Bottom