What's new

Taiwan lets Koreans enter Taiwan visa-free, but not mainlanders from China

they are not Indians but their lands are occupied by black indians. they should be independant as Burma and pakistand from british india,

I will rather leave it to the North Eastern Indian members to have a discussion around this with you.

I will rather leave it to the North Eastern Indian members to have a discussion around this with you.
as Indians always claim India is the largest democracy in the world and seems you are proud of this. so maybe you should let the north east indians be independant from india because india is a good democracy student of the west.

right, 3 Asian countries and how many white ones?
Trust me man, Everything white in Korea is made of Gold and any thing dark is bad.
They even view darker skinned Koreans as criminals.
Please Watch this,it shows the white-worship mentality of pathetic Koreans。
The racism investigation in Korea

Last edited by a moderator:
well, let me make it real simple. when the per capita GDP shoots up to the level of south korea, then you too will start putting up VISA restrictions on other poorer countries.

Korea is a small country. if we didnt have these VISA, we will become a province of China or Pakistan Far East.

There are a lot of Chinese and pakistanis in the world. even if only the most destitute of them became illegal immigrants in korea, it will sufficiently outnumber Koreans.

but you all knew that. you are just angry that you think we look down on you or that we hate you. no. we just dont want to become a chinese province or pakistani province.

that is all. carry on,

But Black Indians will definitely not be welcomed by China Mainland, Taiwan and Hongkong

If you want to start getting racist then beware a lot racist shitstorm can head your way as well considering you are a chini .there has been a history on this forum when chinese memners started to cry when indians started insulting them racially in return for being racially insulted . Don't open up a Pandora's box.

Democracies need not permit secession.

Insuregencies in north east india also do not have mass support .most of them are hindus and buddhists andwant to remain with india . Ask the north east indian members here .

China and Mainland Chinese are disliked by everyone, including Taiwanese, Hong Kongese, and Singaporeans.

another round of your venom spewing on China!

this is not the case as Taiwanese who enters into Mainland requires visas! Why? because of people like you and other imposters and spies!

as Indians always claim India is the largest democracy in the world
Nothing to claim we are.

and seems you are proud of this. so maybe you should let the north east indians be independant from india because india is a good democracy student of the west.

Not surpsising you have no basic understanding of a democray.

Of all NE states Manipur has some of the most anti-Indian groups, yet the recent poll turn out was 82% , whcih tell us a lot how much Manipuris are with Indians :lol:

Go figure what my post means :laugh:

Democracies need not permit secession.

you keep being stupid!

Quebec wants to separate from Canada
Barcelona wants to separate from Spain
Scotland will be separated from UK
Ireland is independent from UK

But Black Indians will definitely not be welcomed by China Mainland, Taiwan and Hongkong

Fine if true.

I wonder if its true for darker skinned Chinese citizens too?

they are not Indians but their lands are occupied by black indians. they should be independant as Burma and pakistand from british india,

What is this perverted obsession with color here? stockholm syndrome credit to the foreign-devil?

Indians too can enter Taiwan visa free if they visas from other European countries or the US.

does south korea require europeans to get a visa free status from india before the europeans get visa free entry into south korea?

bravo korean, you really enjoy every tiny advantages you get than China, you are so big and allow so many countries ruled you, and still baby sited by US nowadays.

What is so strange?

The two sides on the strait are still at war if you know the history. One side will definitely unite the other if you know the history of China.

BTW, it won't be long before the final unification.

This is strange

Back
Top Bottom