What's new

Taiwan lets Koreans enter Taiwan visa-free, but not mainlanders from China

Korean

BANNED
Reaction score
Taiwan Today

Taiwan, South Korea to extend visa-free duration

The revised Taiwan-South Korea visa-waiver program, set to take effect July 1, allows visitors from both sides to stay longer in each other’s countries. (CNA)
Publication Date:06/22/2012
By Grace Kuo

Taiwan and South Korea have agreed to extend bilateral visa-free privileges from 30 days to 90 days beginning July 1, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

“Relations between the two sides have been close, with frequent visits among the people over the past few years,” MOFA’s deputy spokesman Steve Hsia said June 21.

“To bring more convenience to the people, we have been actively negotiating with the Korean government on the issue. Once the new policy takes effect, tourism and exchanges among students during summer and winter vacations between both sides will be more convenient.”

His views were echoed by a parent surnamed Chang, who told the local newspaper Apple Daily that the new policy will make it easier for her children to enroll in short-term language classes in South Korea.

Taiwan and South Korea granted each other’s citizens visa-waiver privileges in 2003, while direct flights between the two were resumed in 2005.

Statistics released by the Tourism Bureau under the ROC Ministry of Transportation and Communications show that bilateral visits have grown from 550,723 in 2005 to 666,168 in 2011. (HZW)

940px-ROC_visa-exemption.png

well... that isnt completely true... singaporean, hong kongers, and taiwanese all have people whose grandparents came from China. and they all dont want poor mainland people swarming where they live somof course they wont let them in without visas.

no taiwanese or south koreans will become illegal immigrants in each others countries so...

but if taiwan let just any mainlander come to taiwan, china can just reunify the country without firing a single bullet. they just have to get a bunch of poor people and tell them they got jobs waiting for them in Taiwan and then Taiwan will become China right there and then.

so why do i post this obvious truth? because im tired of you being the korean kkacer and inflaming people to goad them into pointless flame wars. its not that i dislike flamewars as it is often amusing.

but who gives a crap about VISA issues? flame wars might as well be about k1a1 tank vs ztz99. at least that be interesting.

It's sad how Koreans only have treaties with white countries for visa free entry.
Says a lot about their mentality.

If it's white, it's all right :rolleyes:

But Black Indians will definitely not be welcomed by China Mainland, Taiwan and Hongkong
Indians too can enter Taiwan visa free if they visas from other European countries or the US.

It's sad how Koreans only have treaties with white countries for visa free entry.
Says a lot about their mentality.
Korea has visa-free agreements with Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore too.

In addition, most South East Asian countries don't ask for visa from Korean visitors.

Korea
KoreanPassportVisaFree.PNG

China
VisaFreeAccessForChineseCitizen-3.PNG

Indians too can enter Taiwan visa free if they visas from other European countries or the US.

In addition, most South East Asian countries don't ask for visa from Korean visitors.

Korea

China

right, 3 Asian countries and how many white ones?
Trust me man, Everything white in Korea is made of Gold and any thing dark is bad.
They even view darker skinned Koreans as criminals.

Korea

China

Yeah, u can go to any land in the world as visa-free except north korea. when you south korean step one of your feet into north korea land, you will be shot. Great Korean are so great that they can not land on their own land claimed in their constitution.

But Black Indians will definitely not be welcomed by China Mainland, Taiwan and Hongkong

That is definitely unfortunate though as I wish to travel to Mainland to visit Xian province and Great wall. The highlighted portion though is not to my liking but pointing fingers at you would smack of bias on my part as I saw something derogatory about Chinese from Indian members as well today morning and on top of it they forgot that part of the Indians are Oriental looking.

Almost all except for Russia.

Ditto for Chinese. Hell, Chinese are getting shot while standing on Chinese land from North Korean side.

hehe.it's your north korean brothers and sisters killed in China with no protection. they's rather be killed in china because they will be abused into death in their own country. cant believe how cruel korean is

That is definitely unfortunate though I wish to travel to Mainland to visit Xian province and Great wall. The highlighted portion though not to my liking but pointing fingers at you would smack of bias on my part as I saw something derogatory about Chinese from Indian members as well today morning and on top of it they forgot that part of the Indians are Oriental looking as well.
they are not Indians but their lands are occupied by black indians. they should be independant as Burma and pakistand from british india,

Back
Top Bottom