What's new

Taiwan indicts Sunflower Movement members

Martian2

Reaction score
Taiwan indicts Sunflower Movement members over anti-China protests | The Japan Times

kNlUEqc.jpg

Why are you showing us your comment?
I included the link to the original article.

It is a violation of copyright law to include the full article.

My comment presents a different view (in addition to the article).

Thus, in my post, I followed copyright law. I provided you with an easy click to the article. Finally, I presented my interpretation of the events.

The sunflower movement must continue, we need them.

They don't even know what the agreement is, they don't know the benefits, they close their eyes to the changing realities, they see no "evil."

These are the people that should run Taiwan, I don't want to lose even one PLA soldier against them.

This is what a responsible government should do
Regardless of the supporters who have their own intents for the rowdiness and vandalism of the Taiwanese protesters, they have gone into madness; they have broken the law.
Congratulations Taiwan on this!
The same case applies to the long "umbrella movement" in HK. All the trouble makers have been either indicted or penalised by the courts

17cf627749df2a58248dcdcdc6c53045.gif

Last edited:
DPP soon became the president and the ruling party of Taiwan.

Sunflower Leaders will be declared as national heroes.

At the same time passing a law to prevent KMT and CCP supporters to occupy legislative building as well as other government buildings, as we know that is not democracy and illegal.

When DPP rule Taiwan, Taiwan economy will grow dramatically.

I don't even care what happens in Taiwan because none of it matters, the end result will be the same. I also don't care what Taiwanese people think because racism is only scary when its used by the group in power as a tool of oppression. Racism by a weaker party is just sad and hilarious, just like Vietnamese racism against Chinese.

DPP soon became the president and the ruling party of Taiwan.

Sunflower Leaders will be declared as national heroes.

At the same time passing a law to prevent KMT and CCP supporters to occupy legislative building as well as other government buildings, as we know that is not democracy and illegal.

When DPP rule Taiwan, Taiwan economy will grow dramatically.

Dont forget to add in the word "again", we all have seen how Taiwan economy (and otherwise) have grown dramatically last time when DPP ruled, surely nothing would please the people more than such blessings.

Back
Top Bottom