What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Expect something like this
20090806192850.jpg

Above rotor is not possible, as shaft is filled with actuators and rods..
Tunç BATUM: MİLDAR biliyorsunuz program olarak ele alınıyor. MİLDAR-1, milimetre dalga radar konusunda bir gösterim projesiydi. Onun başarısı, MİLDAR-2’yi getirdi ve artık radarın platforma entegrasyonunu konuşmaya başladık. Umuyoruz, MİLDAR-2’nin başarısı da MİLDAR-3’ü başlatacak. ATAK helikopterinde MİLDAR entegrasyonunda, bize gösterilen ilk yer, kanat altında. Şu anda kanat altında mı kalsın, ana rotor üstüne mi geçsin, bunun görüşmeleri sürüyor.
http://www.milscint.com/tr/soylesi-meteksan-savunma-genel-muduru-tunc-batum/

From what i understand current MWR is Mildar Phase-2. I think, we will see the final product and it's final location on Mildar Phase-3.

I wonder if TAI can revise the shaft....

I didnt give exact solution. I just gave disastorous logic failure on it's position under the weapon station, and gave "under the helicopter" as an example as "even this would make much sense" doesnt mean it is the most logical way.
Meteksan says the position hasn't been decided yet:
Expect something like this
20090806192850.jpg

Old Link :

https://defence.pk/threads/tai-t-129-atak-program.209736/page-110#post-8407245

I am little disappointed I was hoping T-129 will have mmr like Apache. :cry:

I am little disappointed I was hoping T-129 will have mmr like Apache. :cry:
This version of our Mmw radar is not as capable as Apache, thus it doesnt have to be like Apance-on top of the rotor,
Just somewhere it works fine is OK without reducing its firepower

This version of our Mmw radar is not as capable as Apache, thus it doesnt have to be like Apance-on top of the rotor,
Just somewhere it works fine is OK without reducing its firepower

Not as capable as Apache? Are you comparing a radar to an attack helicopter?

I suppose you mean longbow, but than again you are completely false!
Longbow is old tech parabolic analog antenna using pulse doppler mode, range between 8 - 12km

Mildar is newer tech Phased Array multimode Radar using pulse doppler, SAR and ISAR modes and much more capable than Longbow. Range for instance is ~28km, it can produce moving map images for pilots, SAR images and 2D terrain images that helps the pilot avoid collision in mountainous areas and fly in adverse weather conditions (rain, snow, fogg) with extreme low visibility.

Better than the Mildar Phased Array would be AESA radars, not some old tech like longbow!

Not as capable as Apache? Are you comparing a radar to an attack helicopter?

I suppose you mean longbow, but than again you are completely false!
Longbow is old tech parabolic analog antenna using pulse doppler mode, range between 8 - 12km

Mildar is newer tech Phased Array multimode Radar using pulse doppler, SAR and ISAR modes and much more capable than Longbow. Range for instance is ~28km, it can produce moving map images for pilots, SAR images and 2D terrain images that helps the pilot avoid collision in mountainous areas and fly in adverse weather conditions (rain, snow, fogg) with extreme low visibility.

Better than the Mildar Phased Array would be AESA radars, not some old tech like longbow!

Source about 28kms of range please

Reliable source
It is written same everywhere but i couldnt find anything written officially,so how people know about that

Because it was written in both MSI and S&H magazines.

MİLDAR, çoklu hedef angajmanı ile taarruz helikopterlerinin saldırı ve beka gücünü arttıracak.

I keep saying that this won't be the case, unless Aselsan/Roketsan develop millimeter wave radar seeker for Umtaş missiles.

Mildar can guide E/O and E/O can designate laser...

Back
Top Bottom